WSHH = Fraud?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Mave2, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mave2

Mave2 Active Member

[youtube]tg9S6MtWV5o[/youtube]

Damnit GT could have had major views!

Unless, they do this for GT.......... DUN DUN DUNNNNN
    test
  2. Calibra

Calibra King of the Box

test
  3. Stackdoe

Stackdoe New Member

fat bastard, you make a 9 minute video and be eatin' ceral and cheez-it's, fat fuck.
    What the fuck you be eatin' when you not in front of the camera?
    test
  4. reznick

reznick New Member

lol this dude wins in three with that delivery

na but really, this is kinda crazy, but what can anybody do about it? It's not really something thats easy to fix. And I don't think it's a "WSHH Fraud" I just think it's a WSHH issue that needs to be fixed.

All I know is that....next time theres a GT video im givin it 1000 views :)
    test
  5. Drones

Drones Active Member

Of course it's fraud. I've always thought their view counts were too good to be true. They probably have a fifth of the views they claim. Or maybe a lot less.
    test
  6. intuition21

intuition21 good music and stuff.

this.
    test
  7. Nyndiem

Nyndiem 9DM

Damn that sucks
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

In its defense, WSHH is one of the top rap media sites, even if it's non GT content often sucks really badly. But yeah, its displayed video views are inflated.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. AnyMeans

AnyMeans New Member

Lol @ that guy pulling a ceral bowl out of his ass.
    Everyone been knowing they've doctored views since WSHH first got popping.
    But this guy ain't giving the site 100 views, he's refreshing the page alot but not enough to give 100 views.
    They edit the views a different way, but WSHH is def. the biggest rap site on the net.
    test
  10. Bartone

Bartone New Member

This video is fucked and lol @ dudes face after he eats the cheese it ha
    test
  11. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

Yeah, I love it when any random fat retard that buys every G-Unit album gets an Apple computer and thinks he found some kind of devastating controversial discovery.

Let me explain in simplicity. Apple+R just refreshes the page. Since [WSHH] is an amateurly-created and poorly-coded site (in technical terms, it is; it's also very easy to hack), any time a request is sent for a ping to that page, a 'view' is generated. Youtube has this too, but Youtube tracks IPs (the "address" of your computer when you're on the Internet) for 15 minutes and then they dispose of the TEMP (temporary file that saves your IP from adding another view). What this guy just showed you is how to refresh a page a bunch of times, which means essentially nothing.

There is no "hoax"(based on this, anyways) because nobody actually sits there and refreshes the page for something as miniscule as views except people like him.

Other people are saying they tamper with views in other ways, whatever, I don't know, I'm only referring to this idiot in the video.
    test
  12. intuition21

so that dude he showed with 2million views...you don't think a record label has some intern sitting there holding the refresh command?
    test
  13. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

i sincerely doubt it since it would be infinitely easier and less costly to just set up a bot to refresh every [set number of] seconds instead of paying an intern to do it.
    test
  14. UgOtWaShEd

UgOtWaShEd Member

Naw they hate on gt on the low if u look not to many gt battles be up..how ever they help lions den which helped lions den get the h.b.o shit and over 100,000 hits they help who they like or pays them....
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. intuition21

interns generally don't get paid, that's why i said that.

i just held refresh on a random video there for about twenty seconds and it did almost 200 new views. seems like a good way to keep a record label intern busy without paying an IT guy to get a bot going.
    test
  16. DaAce

DaAce Soloist

nope, they have many interns doing that
    test
  17. UgOtWaShEd

UgOtWaShEd Member

All that shit you typed and the only shit I got out of it was LOOK @ ME I WORK FOR WSHH N I'M MAD THAT A FAT DUDE WHO MOST LIKLY SITS ON HIS ASS ALL DAY IN FRONT OF HIS PC HACKIN JUST TOOK TIME OUT FROM HIS EATTIN DAY 2 EXPOSE US! FOR ONE YOU ACT LIKE EVERY 1 ON HERE IS A FUCK DUMB ASS HALF THE MUTHAFUCKAS ON HERE R HACKERS OR PC JUNKIES WHO KNOW ALL THE TRICKS IN THE BOOK! BUT THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH WSHH HAS SOME BAD HABITS THAT NEED CHANGIN ASAP! FUCK STICKIN UP FOR A SITE YOU DON'T WORK FOR OWN OR POST VIDS ON? RIGHTTTTT ALL THAT SHIT FOR WHAT? LOL
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. Ubserd

Ubserd the big-mouth white cuban

i knew something had to be up with those view counts

the game is fucked up man

WHOA!
    test
  19. jermzilla

jermzilla New Member

lol at him eating reduced fat cheez-its.
    test
  20. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

i'm not defending or sticking up for any site, i don't even visit WSHH. ever; i've been there a total of 1 time to simply check it out since every gt battle has WORLDST*RHIPHOP.COM in huge font in the video and the hosts even shout the website out. you're a close-minded lummox. refrain from ever speaking to me again. i was merely pointing out that the guy made a 10 minute video to say "hey, look, you can refresh your browser and generate more views! fucking hoax!". but great job, detective. you found me out. i'm actually the CEO of wshh.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.