Written/voice/rstl verse

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by lyricalpriest, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

from week 14..

Vocaroo | Record and send voice emails <---click there.

I've been told.."Everything that glitter ain't gold"
    Sometimes, some things aren't what they seem...one mans nightmares
    might be another man's dreams..I been performing Requiems since
    I was a teen, all the troubles I've seen..
    darkness intervened, inner screams, sinner's seem
    like THEY are the ones on the winning team. I've starved for a serene scene
    and searched land & sea.
    What I found was..
    The grand 'scheme of things'
    are as Damned as me!!

In my endeavors, obsession became my repute in pursuit for the 'loot'
    an institute of my impute, intrusive and lewd acts construed en route
    for the "boot"..New recruits Salute to the root.. Of all evil...Monetary gain..
    causing involuntary pains, It's all a dreary feign, how money calls us near
    the Flame..Principles and Morals Fall into the game, ensuing poverty and shame!
    Where all in here to blame, our selfish postures are preposterous and deign..
    causing us to wander & to wane from being the strongest species to conquer our terrain.
    I've pillaged and plundered villages over and under.. All of it remains
    unexplained and inhumane. They put a bounty on my frame. For the thousands I
    have slain.. Worldly treasures I can claim but earthly pleasures are arcane.

I don't understand the way I feel, or why! All I know is, I don't want to WANT
    I'd rather die..
    then feel unsatisfied.
    I
    I most covet the things that diminish a
    mans image..Blemish his whole lineage.
    I'm sentenced to my own prison.
    MY Privilege of Existence

I had A dream, that when I died they buried me in a treasure chest.
    left me to be swept away by the tides, I better pray and better tithe
    because yesterday is left to die and today is too-day to be tomorrow
    and tomorrow never dies!
    I seen Cimmerian skies, death within the crows eye's. I was buried in
    the very source of my inequity. What did this symbolize? I didn't think
    any body could sympathize until I met this young guy. Indeed he did seem wise-and told me,
    his interpretation withholding lie's..
    "something Acheronian is on the rise.."Foreboding certain death & economic compromise.
    "..awaiting to be swept away by the oceans tide in the middle of the night, after the
    darkness comes the light.. a thing civilization has endured and
    has peculiarly become trite." He continued to tell me, "this is a sign, of death, due
    to economic war, on the shore of folklore. It's darkness is imminent, in a bit, when it gets
    a grip, but it too shall pass, this is indefinite.." time has an attention deficit disorder..
    because it can never sit, it keeps moving forward.. Time can not sit still. Neither can man-kind,
    with his mind. he has to add and subtract and multiply to survive. birth into a curse to

pursue what is cursed to work and to find his worth on earth until he returns into the dirt. its
    the circle in which we are immersed.. it's a cycle in which we can not reverse. in-which first shall
    be the last and the last shall be the first, it's deeper then science class this ain't your
    average bible verse .. this is proof of the master and his plans dispersed within these words..
    its absurd. to refute these patterns seen, and shattered dreams, in latter things the master brings
    prophecies envisioning, if he has eyes we let him see, what the future behold for you and me..
    may he bestow the vision that he hold's for our destiny eventually. regretfully we're left to be
    second string until .. our pedigree is next-to-he the majesty he is king. manifest in me all the bless-ed
    clean personalities, strengthening me, to be the better me I can never be, because my inequities they sever
    me from all that is heavenly. essentially accepting me as the being i could never be in this life.
    full of pain and strife but i been taking it in stride I'll be finding my destiny in my dream's tonight..​

[​IMG]
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

test
  3. lyricalpriest

test
  4. lyricalpriest

test
Thread Status: