writing just not the same anymore?

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by ~Eloquent, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

i just really want to get into recording,and i had a friend that said he could give me an extra copy of fl software,but damn is it taking forever...
    but it's like i wrote so much that i just cant stand to make myself write anymore,know what i mean?
    i try to write but i just think about how writing so much just stays within myself,and i used to love to write,but now i just dont get the same satisfaction that I used to out of it or even close....
    test
  2. Poetical Techniquez

Poetical Techniquez Lost in Thought

well...i feel where your coming from....but then again poets approach pieces differently...like one may approach a piece from the perspective of they are just writing it..while the next may approach a piece with the intent of spitt'in it on the mic...then the next may approach a piece from both sides...it comes down to what u want from the piece and what u want it to do...then its what u make it do...written or spoken ya dig?

About FL...i'm not to familiar with it but i don't think it records vocals...u'd have to get a recording program for that...now the new one (7 or 8 i think it is) may have that as a feature but I doubt it...all this assume'in your were gonna use it for vocals
    test
  3. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

yea he makes beats so your probably right
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.