[-WRITER'S BLOCK-] (RSTL Magazine, Week 4)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cane

Cane New Member

i think it's code for putting something in his ass

survey says.......denied!
    test
  2. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

lol @ all these past glories going in sigs now ..
    test
  3. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

lol word
    i wonder how many r legit
    test
  4. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

I think all those 2006 ones are. Jook and me were actually tied for verse of the year, but because I voted for him instead of myself (Which some people did by the way!) He actually got the accolade by one vote.

Lol. I dont even know what I won last year, but I cleaned up at the awards. This time last year I was champion!
    test
  5. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Word at '06. Keg Party like, what? 17 straight weeks as champ?
    test
  6. Baron Mynd

Basically, we champed until the league closed down through lack of competition! Lol.

Does anyone have my Hitler verse from when we were about to crush SMO?

PM it me.
    test
  7. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol...

yea Jook actually found the thread last night and hit me with it...

I cleaned up at the awards as well....

Mr. Personality LOL

baron I think you got comeback, most creative, and some other shit.
    test
  8. LokStok

yet you felt the need to sig it .. lol ..
    test
  9. TheReturn

Maybe my new sig will be more your style, Lok.
    test
  10. Baron Mynd

Giving me Best Comeback was a little unwarranted really, I mean, I signed up here as Camarac initially in 2002 but I was only around 13 at that time. I joined here as Baron in the 2003, just turned 14 and Desenuts got me to join after seeing how damn much I wrote at his old board Liquid Flo! Lol. This was the first league I took part in, I made it to a Contendership match against Tha Talent when I was around 14/15 and lost to him, my first loss in this league, and I was GUTTED! I didnt realise at the time that guy had like 20+ years on me! Lol. I went back to my homesite not long after and would only stop by here for like 4 weeks at a time while the seasons had ended at my homesite. I only really came back last year, got to a Contendership match with Inkwell that I won but didnt vote in, so he advanced to the Championship because of that! Lol. I think Got Life? was still modding at that point. I came back later that year and wrecked shop, but it wasnt like I ever 'left' RM in the first place. I was always around. This place has THE topical league in my opinion!
    test
  11. LokStok

very cute Return ..
    test
  12. TheReturn

aw thanks <3, friends?
    test
  13. Got Life?

yea...i was modding when you came back Baron.
    test
  14. LokStok

all fairness Return .. you think I'm being egotistical and therefore taking the message the wrong way .. I know what irony is kid .. I'm English .. we invented that shit .. I don't claim a god damn thing .. quote me saying "I'm the shit!" .. please ..

people need to think though .. I personally think it'd be a better and livelier place were it not for the ego thing on here .. so what if we've been doing this for years? .. we started .. people are .. or want to ..

you can guest browse this forum .. so any non rm member can read everything .. without doubt one of the reasons the guests outweigh the members logged in at any time .. cos when you think you're gonna get jumped all over as a true "newbie" I would see that as a negative for them deciding to register .. "everyones just gonna talk shit to me all day long" ..

it weren't really like that in 00-02 .. then the vet sub forum kinda ruined it as far as the ego went .. with no clear definition of what got you "vet" status .. outside the opinion of some selfchosen special ones (The storyline behind all american high school shows/movies) .. but atleast you had a choice of then joining the swell heads .. or sticking with the cool and some eager heads .. now it's one hookups .. but its dead as shit .. started sliding in 04 so I vanished through 05 and paid the site no thought .. came back 06 and register having lost email account I signed up with .. and see Jeff just threw text hookups down the bottom like "look after yourself .. audio is the shit!" .. gave it about 2 weeks and fucked off til like 3 weeks ago .. felt like writing for some reason ..

and then it gets proven .. when I Mr. MotherFuckin Personality decided something along the lines of "That's on 06 account with 100 posts .. n00b!" ..

so it is down to good modding to keep anything down here alive .. so I say props to Jook and Q for the job they are doing .. if you had a good league in 06 .. whipdey-fuckin-doo .. you're not modding it now GL? .. why? .. and regardless of reason (which I guess will be "I have no time with such a busy life that keeps me posting here daily talking shit and hating on the taste of the day") .. surely you would know it ain't the easiest thing to stay motivated when people are just smack talking like they know everything? .. I'm sure it happened it 06 ..

hate the guy .. not the job he's doin .. he's here giving you a reason to pull the record sig back out the closet ..

but it's whatever chums .. I [heart] you all in my own special way ..
    test
  15. LokStok

besides .. I'm still waiting on Q to bling my sig with a fade on :

LokStok
    ..and two smokin squirrels..​
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^what colors?
    test
  17. LokStok

whatever looks nice Q .. need a good font too ..
    test
  18. Got Life?

lol Lok, you're bugging if you think I ever paid attention to your registration date or post count...
    test
  19. LokStok

only you would pick up on the most irrelevant part of my speach ..

Q .. where's my siggy man? .. [whipme]
    test
  20. Got Life?

most of what you say is irrelevant...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.