[-WRITER'S BLOCK-] (RSTL Magazine, Week 4)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i dont need to prove myself

i have as much RM credentials as the next veteren, ive been here since 99 and have done numerous things, i just dont boast about them
    test
  2. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Here, tell you what, i'll do the breakdowns of the battles for this week going on right now for next weeks mag to lighten your load...

Also to show you an example of the fact that breakdowns should be more than you just reposting a vote you already cast on a battle.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^lol

ive been asking you to send me your breakdowns

ive been asking ANYONE to send me their breakdowns

but no one does, so i cant breakdown a verse from GL's point of view, or DAD's, or Baron's

i can only be me
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

but anyway, if you do, then thank you

and if not, the stfu
    test
  5. Got Life?

if I don't do it, you have full right to call me herb of the week...but I promise to get it done...

and I still think you're a faggot though...i'm doing this for the league's sake and to help Jook out.
    test
  6. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

GL?'s hate fuelled breakdowns? .. the mag is about to take a turn for the worst .. Q stays unbiased .. GL? can't help but suck dick of those he praises and hate on those he thinks he's levels above .. I'm sure it's not his fault .. maybe something he's inherited from his childhood or something .. but next weeks mag = potentially a miss ..
    test
  7. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

MCQ, I haven't sifted through the responses on this yet, so I don't know what all has been said and what hasn't, but here's my only input. I respect the star system as being your opinion and all and I appreciate the time being put in, but the only thing I think is dumb the way it is now is the Power Rankings. So here's what I say, it's an easy fix.

Just divide the total stars they earn by the number of weeks they have been in the league, other wise it's going to get to a point where Rydogg, who has been in the league for 36 weeks and has earned 18 stars, is still ranked higher than some new guy who are blowing people away but only have 16 stars because they have been in the leauge for 4 weeks. See what I'm saying? It's a quick fix that would make everyone happier.

Once again though, I appreciate all the effort. Especially the Pent and RC sections, that's a nice touch.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

someone tell me what you think about the new banner

its in the other threads [lounge, topics]
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

honestly, this would make sense

however, it would be too hard for me to keep up with

maybe i'll just end the power rankings altogether, and just keep posting my breakdowns
    test
  10. Got Life?

Seriously kid, you're a waste of sperm...go check your history...back when I was writing the breakdowns, everyone was happy with the breakdowns, i'm thorough and unbiased in both my voting and my breakdowns. That and I give very thorough breakdowns...go take a look at some of the mags that were written by a joint effort between Tali, Claus, Vigil and Myself.

That's my standard for the mag...hence my distaste.
    test
  11. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

lol @ check my history .. I care? .. I go on the now .. and the now shows .. you = bitch ..

simple ...

go on with your badself ..
    test
  12. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i have a proposition....
    if in the upcoming weeks i fail 2 make it back in the championships.
    i would like 2 sign out of the league and help mod.
    i have a couple of ideas stored up
    ill continue my writing in open mic. wat its mostly suited 4.
    test
  13. Got Life?

^ at this point my money says that Jeff wouldn't approve more mods for the RSTL yet

and lok...the only thing that the now shows is you got caught with a dick in your mouth...and i'm getting tired of re-iterating it for you...

now you're just trying to double dip by staying attached to my nuts...and that's not cool duke...

no brokeback.
    test
  14. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Dad suppose you became a mod, why would you sign out?
    test
  15. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Also just to let you know, you don't become mod and then help.

You help and then become mod.

Jeff is going to ask Who, Why, What, Where, and POST COUNT.
    test
  16. Anaphora

Anaphora was here

I go on the now has to be the most unique phrase I've read in awhile. haha. Sorry to TheReturn for not posting yet, I'll try to write something today if I have a chance...
    test
  17. Got Life?

I think i'm an automatic no-go for mod on RM after that stunt tek pulled when me and him were mods.
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

so got life, im interested to know what you feel a great storytelling/topical piece consists of

what are the aspects you look for in weighing the difference between good and great?
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

seriously, all jokes aside
    test
  20. J o o k

J o o k Guest

He'll probably tell you to check out last years verse of the year for perfection.

Just saying.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.