[-WRITER'S BLOCK-] (RSTL Magazine, Week 4)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

thank you

and i didnt think it sucked

but im glad that you can grasp the fact that it is just my opinion regardless
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

GL & Ana, i didnt mean to delete your post, i apologize

but you were right GL, somehow i forgot to post the interview

its there now, should have been under the herb of the week

it gets mixed up breaking this stuff down in here while taking it from a word document
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^lol, it just hit me that you said me predicting you to lose should discredit my vote

you people are insane

so now predictions are suspect? i'll have to remember that one
    test
  4. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

thats the problem. it shouldnt be YOUR rating. it should be a unfied or estimated rating.

no1 said post the turn out but it would be nice 2 see wat others said about the verse. based on that u can come 2 general idea of wat rating this person would have given. basicly if the pros out weighed the cons give the person a 3 or above rating

last time i checked there r 2 mods. instead of splitting the criteria and having 1 person do 1 thing and another do the next . y dont ya both work on 1 thing than move on 2 the next.

your the mod. u should be aware of the breakdowns given during voting and the lounge.we do our part by dropping verses and voting. its been stated some1 sent u an interview and u still didnt post it. whose fualt is that.

looks like we have less respect 4 a biased mod who doesnt listen 2 the ppl.

i bet if its close you would vote 4 issue just cuz of your prior judgement.

whats the point of us getting a clue if the mystery lies in u

werent u the 1 who gave some1 herb of the week because he didnt listen 2 his peers yet u fall quilty 2 the same charge.
    test
  5. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

all this hating on Q sucks .. he's the one taking out time to do all this .. and from the bulk of his mags you can see he is putting in time and effort that he doesn't have to do .. his mags have stayed consistent .. and so has his rating review things .. and these reviews are nothing more than adding extra things to the mag .. which is a good thing .. and since it's Q's time and effort used then it's only right that it's his opinions that go into stuff like that .. these star ratings do not affect anything in the league itself .. they don't alter your rank .. so the crying needs to stop ladies ..

good mag Q .. enjoyed the read .. even found GL?'s interview not to be the snoozefest I would have expected .. although it was still full of the selfpraising bullshit I would expect ..

I also have to question those saying Jook and Q should do everything as a couple rather than one do one thing and the other do others .. this just isn't doable .. both have their own lives to live which will obviously conflict with time they can dedicate to the league .. hence why they split their duties .. makes perfect fucking sense .. and both are doing a decent job even whilst catching flak and hate .. of which I am guilty of where I felt this whole dickriding vote shit fell unfairly when I was discreditted whilst GL? and TheReturn get a quick "tut tut" in hookups .. unfair .. but regardless .. these 2 are keeping the league running for us .. whether you agree or not with how some things are done .. show some appreciation atleast ..
    test
  6. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i have no problem with the league i have a problem with the mag...
    but since i know nothing will change ill do the only reasonable thing and stop reading it...
    test
  7. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

the interview is there now, it wasn't when I posted my comments...

the ball system is flawed, i've been saying that since day one...

and don't play yourself Q, you've never voted for me...

and your alias is eye-rhyme it's the only explainable situation...

eye-rhyme advanced w/o voting at all in a no-show situation...

nope...you're eye-rhyme...

you also say you never discredited my votes, when you called me a dickrider...

the only one clearly jocking anyone's cock is you slobbering all over my dick for weeks on end making me the highlight of your cutesy little magazines and lok slobbering all over baron mynd's cock.

matter fact, what's funnier is while you guys tried to call me out on "aiming" for votes, it turns out baron had "aimed" Return to vote, which back fired ironically, but he references the old "crew" which goes un-noticed because you're to busy coloring in your dragonballs and the power rankings...

"based on the accumulation of stars"...I feel like i'm in 3rd fucking grade again trying to get a gold star, you're a homo...

wooooooooooh.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

ive listened and ive replied,

i have also asked and welcomed help from those who really care about the status of the league

Dic and Pent stepped up, and I thanked them and added their additions

the interview HAS been posted

and the participants DO read their votes, why on earth would i need to read every vote in every battle simply because i am a mod? all i do is count the votes dumbass, its your preference whether or not you chose to read the votes in your battles, as is your preference to whether or not you read the magazine

and the mag will always be the opinions of the people that write it, so until more people chip in, then it will remain my opinion since i am the sole contributer to the magazine

and the star system SHOULD BE MY RATING because i created the motherfucking system, dumbass

EVERYONE is biased towards their own opinions and selfish desires, its the framework of society and economics as a whole

maybe im the last intelligent poster left on this side of RM, i dont know, but you people are really having a heart attack over nothing

just as you shouldn't weigh my opinion any higher than you feel it matters, i dont weigh yours

so your comments mean nothing to me other than there is no point in me writing a magazine

therefore, there will be no mags, --just battles, topics, and rankings-- the necessities of a league

period.
    test
  9. Got Life?

^ power ratings have been around long before you decided to become a cumstain in the RSTL's history...yours just suck.
    test
  10. Got Life?

A tut tut...homo the pm's were posted...matter fact, i'll gladly foward them as well to show there was no alteration

No where did I say, "yo come vote on my battle"

or "yo dog, come vote for me"

matter fact if you check history, although there's no bad blood between me and return now, we didn't think very highly of each other...

he did tell me though after shit was closed that he was going to vote against you, but that was after everything was all said and done...

you should thank Jook for being prompt about closing matches, it's the only reason while you'll be an asterik in this week's champ match.
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, you pick fights with me dipshit

and i have voted for you, specifically in the rstl tournament when you were still picking fights with me

and ive never discredited your votes in ANY of my battles, ive said you're a dickrider outside of battle threads, because you suck dick of those that you think are good, for example --"jook you're a beast in the rbl dont sign in" among other things like "oh how can he be decent, he's been a champ X amount of times"

who the fuck cares? i rate verses on how i felt as i was reading the verse, i dont take into account their popularity status or their past accomplishments as writers

^that would be biased towards a verse due to attributes that have no direct correlation to the actual verse that was posted, however you people complain that i am biased towards a particular verse as a result of my opinions about the verse and how i felt as i read it, --isnt that what voting is about?

and i never said that i wasnt eye-rime, i told you that who i am isnt hidden, rather its not publicized, but i plainly said that its blatantly obvious who i am, i see that you cared to find out

and as far as voting, if i am eye rime then i did vote, dumbass

and i never called you out on aiming fot votes

and you dont have to aim for stars, the idea of a magazine is for entertainment, this isnt an encyclopedia on internet storyteller
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

my power rankings have never been around

its impossible
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

also GL, i clearly apologized and stated that i thought the interview was posted

i also posted it

so what is your argument?
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

thank you

it is appreciated, too bad these other characters are too thick headed to see the obvious
    test
  15. Got Life?

I don't have an argument with the interview, I said, I see it's posted now...that's straight...

I never said your power rankings existed before, but I did say power rankings existed long before you...hell long before me.

What's really amusing which I just realized, is you're the most hated mod since me, except you're hated more because I only had issues with 2 people, both big personalities granted, but the only person who seems to like you is lokstok...

and you get it twisted...I don't dick ride people I think are good, but I give credit where credit is due...you run around on some high and mighty shit thinking your writing is some kind of nice, but you don't acknowledge the vets...see I acknowledge good writers, I show them respect, but I don't dick ride them...and yea I have issues when someone is a really established writer than will blow you out of the water and you call them decent, my issue isn't with them being called "decent"...my issue is with...where the fuck do you come of as calling someone "decent" when you're nothing more then decent in actuality.

Achieve something, prove yourself as a great writer and then I'll give your judgement some credibility...until then you're just a little girl in desperate need of attention and a tampon.
    test
  16. LokStok

lol .. it's not about liking or hating .. it's about appreciating the effort ..

I care nothing of credentials .. just cos you suck the dick of anyone that has supposedly held weight in the league ..

maybe you lacked hugs as a kid .. but it's actually you that seems to be craving attention ..
    test
  17. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Q u gotta have thick skin bruh. Don't let a few cats keep you from posting the mag, it helps the league whether they talk shit or not. Its a good thing. See because even when the kids that talk shit leave the league will still be here. The mag is here to stay baby. Whether you want to write is on you, but it really helps me out fam.

I don't know if its because I am a police officer that I can ignore and bullshit with these cats and never take anything personal, because I deal with it every day on the streets, but being a mod, people will talk shit fam, overcome and be better.
    test
  18. Got Life?

I don't crave attention...

Never needed to...

I always get it...

lol...

And seriously son, for someone who got caught with baron's cock in his mouth...you really shouldn't be speaking...besides it's not polite to speak when your mouth is full...
    test
  19. LokStok

listen to Jook Q ..

but you don't really need thick skin with regards to GL? .. kid's a joker ..
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i never intended on stopping, really

im working on another graphic as we type

i just wanted to see the response
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.