wrestlings secrets and conspiracies

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by ILLConcepTs, Jul 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BirthOfTragedy

BirthOfTragedy New Member

is vince a billionare or no??? Someone mentioned he isnt?
    test
  2. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

^i heard vince has 700 million, but is not officially a billionaire

the night bret got screwed, he & vince agreed that interference would cause hbk to get dq'd, then the following night bret would vacate the title on raw.
    test
  3. Mist

Mist Micnificent

Doink wasnt the repo man or brooklyn brawler. Doink was from Elwood City, Pa, near New Castle where I use to live. He left the WWF back in 94 or 95 because he went to jail for beating his g/f. The brooklyn brawler was around long after that.
    test
  4. Macabre

Macabre Guest

nope, never was.

he has been in the forbes richest list, and he gets lower every year he's in.
    test
  5. ILLConcepTs

ILLConcepTs New Member

remember back in the day when u would rent or buy wrestling movies....and theyd have like coluseim exclusives......and theyd have interviews with wrestlers in the lockeroom...all the lockers were made of cardboard non were real...take a look and ull see
    test
  6. V E R B

V E R B Guest

loL about the horse shit, wit andrea the giant and hogan hahahaha...

Ecw wrestlers were afraid to be in the ring with new jack, because he was known to get pissed off and try to hurt others.
    ^ i heard read this before in a book.

by the way, this is a good thread.. best one in this forum..
    test
  7. 7UPAC

7UPAC New Member

Matt Bourne was Doink (I'm quite sure he was the original).
    Brooklyn Brawler also wrestled as Doink later on.
    I've also heard there were two others. But Barry Darsow (Repo Man/Demolition Smash/Blacktop Bully) never wrestled under the Doink gimmick.
    test
  8. 7UPAC

7UPAC New Member

Speaking of Andre... Bobby Heenan was on Dennis Miller's show this year. I was only able to catch the last minute or so, but Bobby said he asked Andre to go get him a Screwdriver (drink) and Andre brought him back a screw driver (tool). Bobby said he was afraid what would have happened if he asked Andre to bring him back a Bloody Mary. haha

Vince did become a billionaire, but didn't maintain that status for long.
    test
  9. 7UPAC

7UPAC New Member

Alright I'll just add a quick little story.

My aunt and uncle used to live in Calgary, a couple blocks away from the Hart house. My uncle's friend Gary lived around there when he was a kid. Anyway the story is simple. He'd go to Bret's house. Then Bret would beat him up in the dungeon. Hahahahaha. The end.
    test
  10. Angelica

Angelica Angelicious

i read that brooklyn brawler was the first doink. i heard that the second doink was played by violent J (from icp band). the third doink was played by fit finlay. there are plenty other doink actors, i cant remember them now
    test
  11. Foog

Foog Will Work For Food Jr.

most of these are total bullshit. the first Doink was Matt Borne, who was Big Josh in WCW. I remember Doink was in the NWA Title tournament that Shane Douglas won and threw down the title. He lost to 911 and they did an angle where Matt Borne attacked 911 during his match with Scorpio, then another Doink came out and hit him with a chair when 911 was chasing Borne, and that Doink was Shane Douglas.

The Yokozuna/Luger shit isn't true either, the reason Luger won by countout was cause Yokozuna got KO'd and couldn't get his fat ass back in the ring.
    test
  12. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Yeah, we could fill a whole page with andre stories.
    test
  13. Macabre

Macabre Guest

these were copy n pasted from a site i go to:

The Godfather used to run strip clubs in Las Vegas before getting involved in wrestling. It was his real life friend Mark Callaway (The Undertaker) who got him the job in the WWF.

Vince McMahon is oldest WWE World Champion of all time.

Ron "The Truth" Killings taught some of M.C. Hammer's dance troop their moves.

Chris Benoit received a WWE try out in 1994 ,but didn't impress management enough to be signed.

Although they are not brothers, Edge and Christian have been friends since childhood and both went to the same high school and wrestling school.

Lita has the word 'PUNK' tattooed on the inside of her lower lip.

William Regal was arrested in 1997 after causing a serious disturbance on a flight from Tokyo to the U.S. Regal allegedly urinated in the aisle of the plane. He had been on a tour of New Japan and was returning home when the incident occurred.

In 1975, Ric Flair was in a plane crash with Johnny Valentine, Bob Bruggers and "Mr. Wrestling" Tim Woods. Modern medical science said that he'd never wrestle again.

Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth were supposedly "married" in August 1991. Actually, that was an angle to get a better buyrate for the Pay-Per-View. Savage and Liz were really married in December 1984.

On October 1, 1992, Kerry Von Erich was senteced to 6 felony counts of prescription forgery. He received a 10-year suspended sentence, 10 years of supervised probation, and a $6,000 fine. On February 18, 1993, Von Erich committed suicide by gunshot with a .44-caliber handgun, one day after being indicted on a cocaine possession charge. It was also later revealed that he had an artificial foot because of a car accident he was involved in in 1984.

Bam Bam Bigelow was chosen as the opponent for Lawrence Taylor at WrestleMania XI because he was the WWE's best big man worker. Bigelow says that as payment for doing the job he was promised a big babyface push down the road. That didn't happen because The Kliq (not fans of Bigelow) began gaining political power. Bigelow wasn't with the company very much longer.

Apparently feeling he had nothing to lose, Sid Vicious double-crossed Vince McMahon by kicking out of Hulk Hogan's leg drop at WrestleMania VIII. Sid had been caught cheating on a drug test a few weeks earlier and was going to be suspended. Sid's manager, Harvey Wippleman (who is said to have supplied Sid with the false urine sample that WWE official Dave Hebner found Sid carrying in a vile) reacted quickly, jumping into the ring and getting his man disqualified before all hell broke loose.

mostly facts, but still...
    test
  14. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Sid Vicious once backed down from a fight with Brian Pillman in a hotel bar, retreated to his car to arm himself with a weapon with which to defend himself, and returned clutching a squeegee.
    test
  15. 7UPAC

7UPAC New Member

LOL...you didn't believe it did you?
    test
  16. Angelica

Angelica Angelicious

nah, not that bull
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.