wrestlings secrets and conspiracies

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by ILLConcepTs, Jul 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILLConcepTs

ILLConcepTs New Member

ive heard of a few secrets and conspiracies in the wwf.......

u know the brooklyn brawler played the charcter of doink....

at wrestlemania 8...sid justice was not supposed to kick out of hogans leg drop....papa shango was supposed to come down and break it up....but papa shango was late and did not come out till later so sid justice had no choice but to kick out.....

anyone else kno of any secrets or conspiracies..ect in the wwf
    test
  2. Angelica

Angelica Angelicious

- Stone Cold wasn't supposed to go to work after he got the broken neck.
    - Victoria wasn't supposed to counter Trish's bulldog at wrestlemania XIX.
    - Goldberg was supposed to beat triple h at summerslam 2003
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

from what i heard Booker T was supposed to win the title at Wrestlemania in 2003 but it was changed before the show

Bradshaw molestes Shannon Moore in the shower
    test
  4. D-Day

D-Day invasion

i heard different on the sid thing

i though they sent shango down because sid kicked out when he wasn't supposed to...
    test
  5. ILLConcepTs

ILLConcepTs New Member

^^^ive heard about that theory too....but its impossible...reason being, papa shango coming out set the stage for the return of the ultimate worrior...the fake thoery was sid had sumthing against vince and kicking out of his superstar wrestler signature move would be his way of getting at vince.....but this theory was ruled out

another secret...remember the black wrestler ahmad,like in 96....he was supposed to win the championship belt.....but his inability to complete moves without physically hurting his opponent stopped this from happening....to many wrestlers were injured due to him

jerry the king lawler quit in protest to vince mcmahon firing jerrys wife "the kat"(i know ya'll remember her)

kane is issac yankem dds......ya'll should be able to kno this

in wrestlemania 10 remember that 10 man match that was supposed to happen but never did....well the excuse was that the teams had trouble finding a captain...in reality there was not enough time left and they were going to exceed their 3 hour time limit so they had to cut out the match

luger was supposed to walk away with the belt against yokozuna at wrestlemania 10....but he got drunk at a bar one night a few nights before the match and told a bunch of people the outcome of the match...this then made vince change the outcome
    test
  6. Gotti23

Gotti23 Come 2 the darkness

I'm glad Bret won the title that night he's a WAY better wrestler then luger.
    test
  7. Macabre

Macabre Guest

never heard the luger one.

I read in the Hogan book about the Wild Samoans once. Apparently Hogan got pulled over riding with them and he had a gun in the car, but it was for an explainable reason (forget the exact story). Anyways it ended up being the Samoans could've told the cop what the deal was and get Hogan out of trouble, but they wouldn't due to kayfabe. They were supposed to be wild samoans who grunted and things like that, not english speaking citizens.

Vince really isn't a billionare.

the nwo skit, where they first came in and beat up a bunch of people outside, looked so real the arena owners called WCW concerned.

Sting was scheduled to come down from the rafters the night after Owen died, he refused obviously.

Jake the snake once refused to wrestle unless Vince found him some crack.

i know a lot more, i'll think of some later...
    test
  8. ILLConcepTs

ILLConcepTs New Member

yeaaaaa....i heard about that sting one...

for anyone who cares....kevin nash(diesle to anyone who was hardcore wwf fan at the time) played super shredder in turtles 2....check it out

raven was johnny polo....the manager of the quebequers

tatanka left the wwf to start a family

the godfather played the roles of papa shango and kama mustafa
    test
  9. Macabre

Macabre Guest

The original Patriot guy traded his whole gimmick for some drugs

raven's last run in ecw, he had a calender or something counting down the days until he started at WWF. Just to be an asshole.

Tommy Dreamer wrestled for a long time with a broken neck, not knowing it.

Dreamer got his in the nuts so hard with a kendo stick he had to get fluid drained.

Kurt angle is def in one ear.

Ecw wrestlers were afraid to be in the ring with new jack, because he was known to get pissed off and try to hurt others.

new jack didn't go through wrestling school.

spike dudley was a school teacher.

The guy that the fugitive movie and series were based off of (forget his name) was a wrestler at one time. He invented the mandible claw.

Andre the Giant couldn't fit in a japanese bathroom once, so he shit on the bed. Hogan said he thought it was horse shit.

damn, I know there's more...
    test
  10. Nam Dekan

Shannon Moore is a man
    test
  11. S Weapon

S Weapon fears Micheal Jackson

I heard Road Dogg got fired for dealing drugs out side of an arena during a show.

I also heard Mr. Perfect and Grand Master Sexay go fired for having drugs.
    test
  12. Nam Dekan

Road Dogg got fired for doing drugs i think and so did grandmaster sexay

i think mr perfect got fired due to that plane ride from the hell thing when flair got hammered and perfect got into a fight with henning and xpac cut off michael hayes ponytail
    test
  13. Mason

Mason R.I.P. Ol' Dirty...

You mean Hennig VS Lesnar on the so called Plane Ride From Hell.

This is a very interesting thread.
    test
  14. Matt Hood

Matt Hood Guest

yeah it combines gossip and wrestling making it very interesting but now im tired after reading all this ish
    test
  15. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

The brooklyn brawler wasnt doink...repo man was (at least thats what i heard many times)

at wrestlemania 13 sid shit in his pants during the match with taker
    test
  16. Killumin

Killumin Be happy with what u got!

lol ^^^ nice read to all the above

wish sting did get to come down...... anyways r.i.p owen hart
    test
  17. ILLConcepTs

ILLConcepTs New Member

brooklyn brawler was doink...so were about 3 other wrestlers....repo man was smash from the demolition...check out an old tape and ull see
    test
  18. Trifektah

Trifektah fiZZee wATer

Yeah yea're right about that. Crush was Bryan Adams.....I dunno what happened to Axe though....

Mordecai was slated to wrestle Eddie Guerrero for the WWE Title at SummerSlam but he sucks so they dropped him back down to OVW.

Sting used to come down from the rafters almost every week, and even from helicopters but refused after Owen's death.

ill concepts brought up Ahmed Johnson. He was so stiff in the ring he always hurt wrestlers. He quit wrestling for a while when a loose nail from a ring split his hand in two and he was unable to move it.
    test
  19. Macabre

Macabre Guest

doink was a bunch of different people. I don't remember him being brooklyn brawler or barry darsow, but maybe.

Ax is an independant wrestler last I checked.

but anyways im gonna have to check some stuff out again, I used to know a lot of really good ones.
    test
  20. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

nah, i don't kno any ..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.