Wrestling Magazines

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Macabre, Jul 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Biggest waste of print ever. The only one I ever liked was WOW, but it's gone.

Instead of my subscription one day a PWI showed up. In a day and age of internet smarks and tough enough, you'd think they wouldn't insult fan's intelligence.

So, are there any magazines out now worth shelling out the money for?
    test
  2. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

wow was the shit.. even though they use to bash the fuck out of wcw.. they were still cool.. i enjoyed it a lot.. not anymore.. when i was huge on wrestling.... why isnt it around anymore?
    test
  3. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Retarded decisions from London Publishing. WOW was even selling fairly well.
    test
  4. V E R B

V E R B Guest

i use to collect and read them when i was younger..
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Isn't there a magazine called Rampage Wrestling, or something, which is basically the same thing as WOW?
    test
  6. Macabre

Macabre Guest

me too
    Along with those wrestling figures
    They're still in my closet somewhere...
    test
  7. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Don't know, if their is I'd like to hear more about it...
    test
  8. Royceshady

Royceshady Guest

I exchanged emails with Bill Apter or Stu Saks (I forget who) a couple years ago....cool guy (whoever it was lol).

I thought PWI was headed in a "smarter" direction? That's what the guy I was talking to told me. Eh, whatever.

I haven't bought a wrestling magazine since WOW went outta business.
    test
  9. Macabre

Macabre Guest

I havent read one in a couple months but last time I checked PWI was still a markish magazine.

Maybe I'll pick one up sometime
    test
  10. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

I havent got one in like 4 years...I used to like pwi, it treated wrestling like it was real and all these feuds were really happening and shit, and thats what I watch wrestling for...to get involved in whats going on.

these "smarks" piss me off...read the results to a show before they watch it, then watch it anyway...or read whos coming to the wwe weeks before they come..whats the point?

of course, this was my opinion the last time I read pwi...who knows, I could hate it if i read it now
    test
  11. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Hates smarks
    So you go to a wrestling forum on the internet, practically the birthplace of smarks.

I kinda know what you mean though, wrestling was much more enjoyable when I was a dumb kid...
    test
  12. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

i used to buy them anytime i seen them when i was younger, PWI, WOW, Rampage, WWF, WCW, and 2 other ones i forget the names of, i had a big ass box full of them, im pretty sure they ended up in the dump, pissed me off.
    test
  13. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

yeah but I dont click the threads that are abour spoilers or who's coming to the wwe

so true
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.