Wrestling Like/Dislike Game

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by M-theory, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V-Max

V-Max ROUND ONE: FIGHT!!!

MVP

Likes: He has good presence on the mic, can speak eloquently as a black man
    and not come off cliche, his US championship belt looks good on him,
    within a few years he could be drawing some serious heat and a possible
    champion as Mr. Kennedy's "Smackdown" counterpart, finally someone
    who doesn't have to copy The Rock or Stone Cold in order to get over, he
    just comes with his personal charisma.

Dislikes: His in-ring attire is fuckin gay; it catches attention but for all
    the wrong reasons, his finishing move looks kind of forced and overdone,
    not a very impressive in-ring performer, hasn't been in any memorable
    matches or feuds, if he slips up like Carlito he could easily stay in mid-card
    hell despite his potential, the bubble entrance with the fire is kind of
    out of place, he feels more like a circus clown that way, is not in any of the current wrestling video games.

And I dunno what it is, but there's something very "dry" about him. He doesn't really glow in the ring the way Kennedy or Carlito does, it feels
    more like an outspoken bigmouth such as JBL.

Next: Santino Marella
    test
  2. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

Santino Marella

Likes: I like his in-ring music. It is something different.

Dislikes: His wrestling is kind of boring. Probably a lot to do with the people he has wrestled too. He is just a person to be squashed by Umaga. The storyline with Maria is boring. I have yet to see anything good to really mention about him.

Next: Sting
    test
  3. jullius_ice

jullius_ice New Member

Like when he took vamperio under his wing in WCW and when he was with nwo wolfpac and came along way

Dislikes: He's Complete ass in TNA and now they got abyss looking like him....wow

Next: Amazing Redd
    test
  4. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Amazing Red

Likes: His flying moves are generally pretty graceful. He looked like a real star for about a year or so in 2002/03. At that point he was probably the best spotfest guy around.

Dislikes: His matches don't really have much substance to them. He was part of the SATs with the Maximos who are one of my least favorite tag teams ever. He's pretty much been made obsolete as a spot artist by guys like Matt Sydal and especially Jack Evans who can do everything Red ever did and more, and do it with a lot more style. His ring gear always looked really lame too. He's also seemed to usually be injured over the last four years or so, which is why he hasn't been seen much since then. I think he's actually taking time off right now, I have no idea when he's supposed to come back and I don't really care. Hopefully he's been working on getting some personality during that time.

Next: Mark Henry
    test
  5. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

Mark Henry

Likes: I like how often he gets injured so I don't have to see him as much. He had a slight entertainment value when he was doing the "World's Strongest Man" strength contests backstage. Ex, lifting a limo up. It was probably more because of APA.

Dislikes: Just plain sucks and not entertaining. He is one big blob in the ring. He never was too entertaining on the mic either.

Next: Ron Simmons
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Ron Simmons huh?..............DAMN!

Likes: I like when he was part of the APA wrestling with JBL, his beer drinking, gambling days with the dudleys. I liked his entrance music and his wrestling style....was pretty good on the mic

Dislikes: His character now is predictable and can be boring....they should involve him more somehow...

Next: Kane
    test
  7. jullius_ice

jullius_ice New Member

Like: When he had the whole mask thing going on and was wit x pac as a tag team and when he talk wit that voice anhancer, and was actually pretty enjoyable to watch back in 99- 00

Dislike:When he started dealin wit torri and went out wit x pac all of a sudden this man started talking normally like wtf and his character died out when his mask came off

Next:The Rock
    test
  8. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

ROCKY!

likes: he's gold on the mic, especially in his corporate heel days. He was able to interact with the fans better than anyone, even abruptly switching to heel during a match with Hogan at Wrestlemania when most people would've choked and kept playing face. His feuds with Mick Foley and Stone Cold Steve Austin were the highlights of WWE Attitude. Innovated wrestling entertainment in many ways with his flashy style, though most people shouldn't copy him. (The gimmick moves are killing me.)

dislikes: In the ring he was the equivalent of a drama queen, overselling moves more than anyone in history. Started relying on catchphrases to the point of his whole character becoming static, but by then it seems he was burnt out on wrestling. Never could completely get out of Stone Cold's shadow as a face due to sharing many of the same heel qualities. Also, his movies suck balls from what I've seen.

next: Raven
    test
  9. V-Max

Raven

Likes: Back in the WCW days when he was with his Flock, and feuded with
    DDP was effective. He looked like like an early 90s grunge rocker
    but he spoke with poetic quotes like "Never more" and "Quote the Raven" which
    was kind of cool. Just one of the more underrated heels of the 90s, and
    was a credible leader in factions. Been involved in some pretty
    incredible matches. Always enjoyed his "tortured" gimmick, and was
    happy to see him get the NWA title in TNA, albeit short run.

Dislikes: I just cant get into him anymore these days in TNA, he's a worn-out
    character that hasn't really evolved with his prime days beneath him.
    His stint today with Serotonin is boring, and I don't see it doing
    anything for his and or the members' careers.

Next: Chavo Guerrero
    test
  10. jullius_ice

jullius_ice New Member

Dont got much to say about chavo although he was a great crusierweight back in wcw

dislikes: they got him living in eddies shawdow somehow

Next Doink The Clown
    test
  11. PhilNYCE

PhilNYCE Guest

Dislike --->> edge being a champ & cena still being a champ.

like ---->>i like how they're giving kane another push for the title.
    test
  12. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

kinda missed the point of the thread

anyway back on topic..doink the clown

like-entertaining character i guess, he was the highlight of the only WWE house show I went to like 12-14 years ago. He also had a midget which is a huge plus for anybody..

dislikes-he was a clown..i don't like clowns

next....Homicide
    test
  13. V-Max

Homicide

Likes: Great in-ring performer, his finishing move is the most exciting to watch
    in TNA right now, been in some trill matches, as a singles wrestler
    and champ in ROH he has proven his potential, LAX
    has been one of the most refreshing these past years in tag team,
    i like when he goes "BRRRRRRRRRT" is that even his catchphrase? it's still
    bad-ass

Dislikes: Hasn't been a main event player in TNA, probably doesn't have the drawing
    power as most of the other wrestlers, his mic skills need to be
    showcased more often, he feels like one of those
    "extreme" wrestlers that ends up becoming less exciting
    in the ring years from now because change of style to more "grounded" and more
    limited moves, portrays a negative Latin stereotype.

Next: Eric Young
    test
  14. abztrakt

Homicide

Likes: He can do almost any style of match, whether high flying or insane brawls. His feud with Colt Cabana was classic, he pulled off the insane thug character perfectly. He's one of the few guys ever where you almost believe that he really could kill his opponent, like when he poured Draino down Cabana's throat or tried to choke him out with a hanger. He's proven to be great as either a face or a heel in ROH. The Rottweilers were bad-ass in ROH and the Cop Killa/double stomp finisher he and Ki did on Jay Lethal was one of the best finishers I've ever seen. His run to the title in ROH was great, even if Cornette's character started to suck after a while. LAX's feuds with AMW and Daniels/Styles were more or less the best part of TNA in 2006, along with the Paparazzi stuff. Also, the story about him almost pissing on CM Punk at Samoa Joe's apartment was hilarious.

Dislikes: He didn't really seem natural as a world champ in ROH, although that could've been because after the build-up to him winning, there wasn't much for him to do as champ, especially since everyone knew TNA would pull him eventually. His interviews are really hard to understand sometimes, which can take away from them a lot.
    test
  15. V-Max

fagtrakt still gay
    test
  16. abztrakt

DAMNIT.

Ok, I'll do EY then.

Likes: He's not terrible in the ring, I guess. He plays a decent underdog. He was pretty good when he first started to do the dumb character as part of Jarrett's stable.

Dislikes: His character got really annoying when they made him borderline retarded. His feud with Bobby Roode has been pretty terrible. He got himself over with the 500 people in the Impact Zone and therefore TNA feels the need to keep pushing him even though I don't know of anyone outside of that building who gives a shit about him.

Next: Jerry Lynn
    test
  17. abztrakt

No homo.
    test
  18. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Jerry Lynn

Likes-good in ring performer

dislikes-he is extremely bland.

Next...Kevin Nash
    test
  19. jullius_ice

jullius_ice New Member

Likes: When he formed the NWO red and black and was good back in WWF as Diesel, and not sure if this is true but he use to play Kane thats what i was hearing and he's a good comedian for real lol

Dislikes: He's a BIG! waste of money and he was frequently injured

Next: Gangrel and if dats already been done Essa Rios
    test
  20. Machilles

Machilles If you want a God

Well, fuck... I'll take Gangrel.

Likes - The brood's entrance theme was pretty good. He was more interesting than other goth characters that have followed.

Dislike - Very limited, which is why he isn't on TV today. After doing as much as they could with dropping blood, spitting blood, shedding blood, and drinking blood, the WWE was forced to wish him well in the future.

next - John Morrison
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.