wrestling fans turned mma fans

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by chop stick, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

do u think UFC is gonna use weapons? smh

if u put 2 people in a octagon and have fair rules, they are the best in the world u fucking idiot

u prolly think wrestling is real fighting u faggot
    test
  2. that wasnt the scenario... in a real life situation someone would possibly use weopons... how the fuck can you stop a bullet with a roundhouse kick? and everyone knows wrestling is fake, im sure most wrestling fans dont watch for wrestling or fighting, nd most wrestling fans i know are football fans aswell, it has never been about wrestling.. either your a fan or your not... i dont tell you to stop watching CSI cause its fake
    test
  3. PiffInDaHamper

well a 3 year old has the strength to fire a bullet

ur logic makes no sense

2 men fighting in a ring, why the fuck would there be a gun there?

go hide
    test
  4. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

i have nothing against ufc, i hate the bandwagon fans. its like when wwf was hot it was cool to watch it. i like the nfl been a fan since 92. and i dont like wwe i like tna which is geared more to attitude era/wcw fans.
    test
  5. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

and i like wrestling cuz theres storylines i like animated characters i love the women , and the violence its like a movie to me i dont care if its fake.
    test
  6. PiffInDaHamper

WWE started to suck balls when they changed it to WWE

and when eric bishoff and right after ECW invaded

it all went to hell after that and only children watch it
    test
  7. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

ufc bores me even though i have respect for it.
    test
  8. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

i agree 100 percent. they even changed their tv rating to PG
    test
  9. um sir you need to learn how to read.. no where did i say they would bring a gun in UFC, there's a chance in a real life situation that there would be weapons involved, if someone has a gun drawn on you, your not going to think about your mma, or w/e background you have... my logic made no sense to you because your illiterate mind didn't understand anything i said,no wonder your rep is so bad rooster jr
    test
  10. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

you're an idiot because you brought a gun into a scenario. we're talking about fighting, not shooting.

hey, why don't we take all the weapons from our soldiers and tell them to go kill the opposition? i mean, they're trained to kill right, so they should be able to kill them because they're trained to and experience real life situations like that right?

i mean, what's the point of talking about fighting if you're gonna bring a gun into the equation. obviously that person is going to win 100% of the time if they have distance between the other person, time to pull the weapon and fire it accurately.
    test

11. no i was saying martial arts, or mma experience doesnt apply in a real life situation because if someone pulls a weopon on you,your fucked..and thats how the argument got started, if i see you reaching for my gun im going to shoot you right there, theres no time to take me down or kick me

theres 100 scenarios in a real life situation that fighting experience doesnt serve a purpose, i dont know about you but if i seen someone try to perform a karate kick in a real life fight i would crack up laughing
    test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

most people won't try a kick, but if they're in reaching distance of you and you haven't pulled your gun, i guarantee you're not reaching it before they knock you out/break your bones. and knives, etc are much more easily defended against than you think. guns, if it's pulled and pointed, nobody has a chance so that's a stupid point because it's obvious.
    test
  13. I love BIG COCK

I love BIG COCK The Shows About to Begin

Nothing wrong with being a wrestling fan. I consider myself a lifelong wrestling fan that can't be bothered with any of the current products.

The pro wrestling vs MMA mentality is so stupid, honestly. From both sides.

But it's perfectly normal for grown men to gravitate towards combat, especially when wrestling continues being something that wouldn't be out of place between Sesame Street and Barney.
    test
  14. I love BIG COCK

piff and zyclon for the win.
    test
  15. I love BIG COCK

Any martial artist worth his salt would serve you or any other untrained fighter up in a fight 99/100 times. Boxers as well.

Even in a gun or knife fight, the guy with more experience with those weapons has the huge advantage.

If somebody ever Karate kicked you in a fight, the only thing on you that would crack up is your bones. Lyoto Machida would make you and a buddy feel like useless two year olds in a streetfight.
    test
  16. boxers get there ass kicked in real fights all the time...just because your trained in those sports don't mean you can win an actual fight, they teach martial arts as self defense, yet it almost never works, people try to fight back and wind up getting killed, some old school backyard fighting experience is what you need to survive a real fight, and if you mad enough you don't even need that, even in basketball, people get beat by dudes who have no experience what so ever....unless your some kind of ninja master martial arts will never work in a real fight, you will resort to some dirty tactics at some point, and still wind up getting your ass kicked if the other dude is stronger than you and knows how to fight, i was always taught that everyone knows how to fight tho, to beat me with a roundhouse kick you would have to already have me down, cause if i see you coming towards me with it i will probably swat it out of the way and you will be laying on the ground with your leg broke
    test
  17. Blunted

Blunted straight up

brock the beast.
    test
  18. I love BIG COCK

:screwy:

citation needed.

:screwy::screwy:

citation needed.

:screwy::screwy::screwy:

I hate to go ad hominem, but you're so fucking ignorant it's unbelievable. The first 10 or so UFCs were barroom and backyard brawlers getting their asses handed to them by trained fighters. Kimbo Slice was still an untrained backyard brawler when he got his ass kicked by a cop that trained in martial arts. Do you honestly think tough man contest winners don't takeover boxing by choice? Almost all of them attempt it and get fucking humiliated by journeymen.

Mad enough... haha. Anger is the leading cause of people getting sloppy and picked apart.

Face it - a fat out of shape Mike Tyson would still lay out your neighborhood bully without even thinking about it. It'd be a vicious left hook reflex on his part.

You're working on the logic that everyone knows how to punch, which is why you're failing so hard. You don't seem to realize what martial arts training actually is.

Wow, I don't even know where to start with this clusterfuck.

I guess I'll start off by saying that the bit about someone roundhouse kicking you while you are down is sig worthy.

After that, I gotta say that the fact you honestly think you could see a pro like Cro Cop's head kick coming before it was too late proves your ignorance. And wait, what was the proper defense for that, a swat? Yeah, you'd get your arm broken.

I literally know teenagers likely smaller than you that would toy with you in a fight.
    test
  19. I love BIG COCK

and wrestling is a martial art. Damn effective one too.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.