wrestling fans turned mma fans

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by chop stick, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

are so fucking annoying. its like mutha fuckas watch ufc now to hide their nerdy habit of being a wrestling fan lol. shit is so lame. then these dudes talk mma like they been watching the sport for years! youll see the real mma fans when the hype dies down.
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

the hype won't die down, but i been watching mma since ufc 1, so i consider myself a fan.

been watching wrestling since early 90's, stopped once austin & the rock left, then came back recently because there's nothing on tv from 9-11 on mondays and the ppv's at hooters is the greatest collection of hilarious characters ever.
    test
  3. test
  4. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

i'm a fan of both

i can't stand UFC fans.... I'm an MMA fan

UFC fans are those jackasses that can't understand how anybody couldn't think Randy is the best

FEDOR is the best
    test
  5. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

you got fans wanting a more mma product.. wrestlers joining mma. pro wrestling influenced mma from theme music to character like entrances. i remember when boxing started using pyro also
    test
  6. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

nothing wrong with being a wrestling fan.
    test
  7. to things sad about MMA in my book.. im a fan of it dont get me wrong

1. fans who claim so hard there fans probably never even seen a match.
    2. i bet my ass that none of the fighters know any real martial arts...
    test
  8. lol @ matt bently wanting to do MMA
    test
  9. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

exactly my point. its fucking stupid. its like this stupid trend everybodys trying to do
    test
  10. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

go through the lineups of mma fighters.

pretty sure when you've reached 100 fighters, and 75-80 of them has a black belt in some form of martial arts like jiu jitsu, kickboxing, muay thai, etc. you'll realize you're wrong.
    test
  11. well most look at is as fighting and not really martial arts... there are a few with martial arts experience... but most don't i know lesnar doesnt have any martial arts experience, but he dose have a good wrestling background...(amatuer)

thats just like a regular fight, sometimes you might fight a guy with martial arts experience sometimes you dont, in a real life situation ur martial arts experience is useless....
    test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

10/10 times i'll take a BJJ experienced fighter over a regular street fighter.

10/10 i'll take a wrestler over a regular fighter.

in real-life hand-to-hand combat situations.

i always wanted to see what a military martial-arts trained person would do vs. an mma fighter. are they better because they're trained to kill, or does it not matter as the mma fighter is just trained to put the person down (obviously in a non-fight to the death situation).
    test
  13. in a real life situation your not going to think of anything you learned.. your going to play dirty and do what ever it takes to beat the other guy up, or atleast try not to get your ass kicked, you ever heard some mma fans reasoning for not liking wrestling is because of men huging each other and tight jeans, wtf they think mma is, i thought i saw to dudes doing it missionary style one time...
    test
  14. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

in a real life situation, actually you will use what you learned because you learned it exactly for that position.

you think that an mma fighter is gonna freak out because some random person is trying to fight them, when they've fought the best fighters in the world? these guys would kill a regular person in a fight with a punch or a kick, where the people they fight take dozens of shots like that over 15 minutes.

cage is just as real as streets, and an mma fighter really can't fight legally outside of the cage because they will kill someone.
    test
  15. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

ooops wrong thread
    test
  16. i think a mma fighter would get there ass kicked in a real life fight.... boxers do, mma skills holds no barring in a real fight.. i would kick brock lesnars ass!
    test
  17. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

sig material
    test
  18. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

anyone who still watches "WWE" and not football or UFC is a faggot
    test
  19. i bet your just learning what UFC is

ive heard interviews with people that know martial arts and they say theres really no time to use this in a real life situation.. like those techniques where you take a weapon from someone is bullshit.. if i seen someone reaching for the gun i would shoot them right there... martial arts is a showboating fighting style
    test
  20. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

i been watching since 2000
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.