Wrestlemania prediction thread

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by psunit, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

then why do the retirement angle if you do an i quit match which doesn't end up in a quitting but him just keeping on wrestling the next day
    test
  2. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

its just like why do they do steel cage matches?

because sometimes it means neither big name has to big pinned.

trust me dude.. my idea is gold
    test
  3. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Since Flair needs to retire because he's 60+ years old. It lets him go out with dignity. And really, even if it's just an angle, they should at least make it somewhat believeable. You're so used to the wrestling cliches that you can't think of doing anything without them. You got that Russo mindset.
    test
  4. abztrakt

Just have Flair survive for the next couple of months, have Vince announce Big Show as his Mania opponent, get the OH SHIT reaction, have Big Show end up destroying him after Flair won't give up for most of the match, he gives his retirement speech saying he realizes now that it's his time, big emotional scene, Flair is done.
    test
  5. Nam Dekan

you didn't answer the question..WHY start a retirement angle when the career on the line each time and then all of a sudden make it so that it's not on the line but an i quit match which you have essentially no outcome and throw an angle out the window. It's just silly to start the angle in the first place, plus Flair is planning on retiring this year anyway. I believe he is trying to get into politics
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

I think it should be Cena that retires him finally though but he is out of action.
    test
  7. abztrakt

It's rumored that he could be back in time for Mania, but it's still up in the air. Cena would be a good choice too though. I wouldn't be surprised if Triple H tried to work it so he can win the title at Mania AND retire Flair at Backlash or something.
    test
  8. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

i never said start anything.. the retirement angle is all ready going.. what better way (storyline wise) than for Mcmahon to make Flair look weak.. than putting him in a really hard match he probably couldnt get out of .. FLAIR gets beat really badly.. to the point he cant say "i quit" what it does, is it allows the door to stay open for a Flair come back.. if they wanted. Its not that hard to understand.. and you telling me its not a good idea has to be a joke.. its a great idea.

the drama of an i quit match.. plus a retirement. PERFECT
    test
  9. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

Dear God do not forget the balloons and confetti!
    test
  10. Nam Dekan

why not also make it a cage match inside a hell in the cell and also a tables match and a bra panties match and a contract pole. lets just go throw every gimmick into the match that we possibly can..now that must be an idea you love
    test
  11. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

I think the most beneficial would be Flair in a Bra match. Finally something covering those moobs will help him and us the fans.
    test
  12. abztrakt

Yeah, Flair's last match doesn't need a gimmick. It's RIC FLAIR and it's his RETIREMENT match. And again, you don't need to kill the stipulation of his retirement by "leaving it open" for him to come back. If we can't buy a 65 year old man retiring, why would anyone buy any retirement match ever as being even remotely legit?
    test
  13. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

well, guys that was my last post.. i cant post here anymore : /
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

you lost an i quit match huh?
    test
  15. abztrakt

HE WILL NEVER POST AGAIN.

Look for chop stick to be posting again within a week.
    test
  16. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

its a gimmick
    test
  17. hmmm ill give it a try

Randy Orton Vs Batista ( WWE Championship Batistas Winning Rumble Prolly )
    Edge Vs Finlay vs Mysterio ( World Championship )
    Mark Henry Vs Big Daddy V ( Hey What If? )
    Big Show Vs Khali ( Hopefully ) I Dont Think Theyll Put Show Against Flair If THey Want Flair To Keep Coming Out On Top
    Edge Heads Will Win MITB and give it to edge and he will take cmpunks title
    taker will prolly squash someone to keep his streak alive ( should put him against flair ) but maybe against someone else
    JBL vs Kennedy Vs Hardy vs Jericho ( Ic Title )

the edge heads prediction is a sure thing im thinking.. after what i seen on ecw

lashley is do back anyday im looking for him to have a impact at mania maybe he will cost batista the title
    test
  18. abztrakt

edit

oops. my bad.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.