WRC Tapes... Did Marv and Quest take them?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Revolutone, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazegtnyvp

jazegtnyvp V.I.P. (BeastCoast NY)

jumpoffs numbers don't reflect your statement.
    test
  2. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

their numbers? Do me a favor.....type in their web address and inform me of what their numbers say....now your just arguing for the sake of arguing
    test
  3. jazegtnyvp

jazegtnyvp V.I.P. (BeastCoast NY)

Nah yo honestly i know my comment sounded a little prickish because I had like 30 seconds at the computer and wanted to debate a point but had no time to make my case. Let me clarify..

if you look at some of those old wrc 2006 and wrc 2007 numbers on youtube they're relatively big numbers. But consider that jumpoff wasn't like grindtime in that grindtime generates largely off of traffic on youtube. jumpoff had massive traffic on its own site so the main advertisement deals were for jumpoff.tv. their youtube partnership was a secondary thing. So if you consider hwo good the numbers on jumpoff battles were on youtube, you can only imagine how beast they were on jumpoff.tv. and there were no counters on those old jumpoff videos so really only the people running the site had those numbers.

I was merely debating the point that grindtime catipulted battling far beyond the scope of jumpoff because I don't think that's accurate. Don't forget jumpoff had a lookback show featuring tons of artists even from the URL scene and beyond. People play stupid and pretend they didn't know about that area of the underground but alot of people knew jumpoff was there and their global buzz was beastly. that's all. has grindtime probably surpassed jumpoffs buzz in the states? i'd say so. but globally and overall numbers? i'm not so sure.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.