WRC Tapes... Did Marv and Quest take them?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Revolutone, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

what the fuck are you talking about?

1) i never said anything negative about JO so 99% of your post isn't even directed at me

2) i never said who gives a shit that the battles got stolen, that's obviously bullshit and was a shitty scenario. im OG triple OG battle fan wapps, i was around when the tapes got stolen and i remember how shitty everyone felt. i am saying who gives a shit who stole them when it's obvious they aren't going to be returned. it's time for the fans to move on with their lives and get over it. its been 3 years THE TAPES ARE ROTTING NEXT TO CHESTER COPPERPOT who gives a shit who stole them fuck you gonna do prosecute someone for a $3 VHS tape?

3) the 15 people i was talkin about are the staff + battlers
    test
  2. ThePropheticOne

ThePropheticOne Azrael|Archangel of Death

not a big wapps fan but i'm with him on this one. anybody reckless enough to pull that stunt and deprive the entire battle scene of that footage should be banned from it for having complete disregard for the scene. whether it was yesterday, or three years ago. takes a selfish immature dude to pull some shit like that.

and were there really only 15 people battling and on the staff? :huh:if i recall correctly, there were 16 battlers there that day. not sure about the staff, but already your math is wrong.

eyerate > EG
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

you are an idiot. major props to grind time for making the battle community 10x worse than 8 mile did.
    test
  4. Maytrikz

Maytrikz Genuine Person Time

Drama aside, I believe Cruger and Nems are the most probable suspects.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. mellowdramatik

mellowdramatik Member

go wank yourself to a setup
    test
  6. Akwan

Akwan a.k.a DECOY- GOT BEEF AUS

I think this dude took them:

[youtube]ER9C3v4Aot4[/youtube]

Fresh outta the Vietnam war and shit!!!
    test
  7. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

:funny: thats so random, but so hilarious because you know he had a stroke when he read it haha.
    test
  8. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

I'm kinda disappointed that it was Wapps and not Eyerate who let the insider info spill..
    ..and we all kinda knew Harry was a cheap skate, so no one really learned much there, lol

I'm not saying that Frank's insinuating it was the Brits, but I like the number of mentions Eurgh gets for being bitter.. either way, I think its fuckery and definitely depriving people of the opportunity to be viewed in a different light.

That being said, I'm sure that 95% of this forum enjoys the written battle format much more.
    test
  9. reznick

reznick New Member

If im stranded on an island and we need to choose a leader, I would choose the person who can do math.

Eyerate > EG

hahaha im jk i have no real feeling towards this. your both cool
    test
  10. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

Eyerate > Burger King
    test
  11. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

the tapes are dope as hell..

what yalls aint seen em b4?

lol
    test
  12. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i saw the tapes and they opened up my eyes i saw the tapes............
    test
  13. jsmooth995

jsmooth995 Old Head

*AHEM* The judges cared too. LOL

That was the best and then the worst day of my hip-hop life..
    test
  14. mellowdramatik

mellowdramatik Member

eyerate > EG

all day
    test
  15. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

this thread has just taken an awesome turn :funny:

also, since meeting me in ohio, wapps has decided to keep it 100 at all times.
    test
  16. MURDAMIND

MURDAMIND New Member

[prophit]Yo Eyerate you remind me of EG, you two fags' alike...
    He's garbage and you're not even half as nice[/prophit]
    test
  17. 2pacfan

2pacfan New Member

Let me break it down for yall. I did not wanna say shit but too many fools goin off on tangents.

From a reliable source, 2pac was at this event chillin' with Nems and enjoying the battles (hes a huge battle fan in case yall did not know).

There was an agreement with Harry and the rest of the rappers/crowd that pac would not be shown on camera due to his whole "supposed to being dead" situation, and no one would snitch that he was at the event.

Anyway, during the Marv/Quest v Saurus/Illmac battle, the dumbass camera man panned and caught pac in the crowd. Pac noticed this shit but let it slide for a while, cos he a cool dude. During the whole Eurgh monologue/rant, Pac and his management jacked the camera man for the tape, and left the building. There was only ever one missing tape.

All other rappers/crowd members know this but can't speak on the matter for fear of reprisals. This is 100 percent true.

If u don't believe, you love snow cones.
    test
  18. Boom

Boom paradox

i wanna see phrancyze/zeal32 vs arkaic/eurgh.

i heard eurgh siad something like 'now youre gonna see the cowboys lose to the indian'

but were never gonna see that shit lol
    test
  19. OriginalProof

OriginalProof New Member

I jus watched ur battle against Kid Twist and that other guy ... and honestly you are the most annoyin dick sucker i've ever came across .. goofy teeth, wack ass voice, shit lines , ugly girlfriend, weird ass graffiti t-shirt, skinny den a cancer paitent, ugly McDonalds hat to cover your Concave polygon hairline, predicting every line and 60% of the time getting it wrong, goofy teeth again which jus annoyed me so bad, weird ass ugly color jeans lets just say nooooo "swag" , big ass t-shirt makes u look even more of a fag, rippin on someones girlfriend cos the man said 1 line bout yours, weird vain popping out on ur neck that i jus wanna slice with a chainsaw or some shit, infact .. there AINT nothing good about you .. kill urself, yes i logged on just to tell you this .. you could call me a "hater" but den you'd have to have somethin worth hatin on .. ur life sucks kill ur self man do us all a favour please .. thanx.

p.s : Go get a job
    test
  20. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

lmao fuckin a

bump old thread + troll = ban
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.