WOWWWWWWW somebody here is a fuckin BITCH!!!!!!! OMGG (TEMPORARY HOS)

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

aint nothing wrong with pulling bitches on the net if it leads to you hanging out with them in real life, cause no matter where you met her to begin with, she IS a real girl

if it wasnt for myspace/internet there is people u'd never get the chance to meet, EVER

as long as your not ONLY using myspace to get chicks then fuck it, its just another way to meet bitches, so why not utilize it
    test
  2. deadweather

deadweather ******

exactly ^

its just another communication tool.
    test
  3. virus spreader

virus spreader credit card details below

since some one is fucking around with the hoes you chat to behind your back saying shit these muthafuckaz must have a degree to jacking off to other peeps bitches online 4real this was the type of thread i was looking 4 to post this bitch in so that muthafucka whos going behind peeps back need to nerd his way around and find out whos this bitch (bitch on right of forum) and get back at me ASAP.....................with details

[​IMG]
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

even if that was true, which its not

it dosent somehow make u not a nerd

if u use the internet to get girls = ur a nerd, plain n simple

its not hard to comprehend

myspace is no different from match.com and all that other shit people with no social skills use to meet other people

and just for ur info

i bragged about eatin period puss cuz thats just an intresting story u never hear about, not because thats all we do.

face it, u myspace gamers are nerds... didnt say it was a bad thing, its just the truth. for instance even famous rappers like 40 cal use net game... making him a nerd

he's still thugged out, hes still nice at rappin, but he's also a nerd as well

embrace ur nerdiness

sorry for hurtin ur feelings tho skrybe
    test
  5. deadweather

deadweather ******

ill rich = nerd
    test
  6. phenom2002

phenom2002 GET YA MAFUCKIN HANDS UP!

lol yall niggas wild i swear....but why niggas be baggin cats the fuck bitches online? every single male that i know in my life with some sort of computer access has tried to fuck a bitch from online, its like who the fuck doesnt try to fuck bitches from online? yall actin like it aint real pussy, like niggas tryna stick they dick in a cpu and shit....the fuck??? i would glady fuck a bitch from online if she propa, youd be a foo not too
    test
  7. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

I was thinking the same shit.

Mad women are online especially on myspace. what the fuck difference does it make if you meet a girl from myspace at a bar... or if you meet her at the bar itself? It's still pussy. Plus you can literally shop for bitches online.

I mean I wouldn't limit my game strictly to myspace... just like I wouldn't go to the same club or the same bar everynight. I just don't understand wtf the problem is with it. You still have to have some degree of game to holla on myspace.

Iono I don't think ill rich knows wtf he's talking about. kid's on some archaic shit thinking you should holla at bitches "the old fashoned way"

fuck that... I go to the lake with the most fish in it.
    test
  8. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

This is a dope line...fuckin sick multi usuage, and flow is excellent...nimrod speaks rhymes...WORD.

and i bet it was wezniles
    test
  9. Mu Ling Ha

Mu Ling Ha New Member

test
  10. h3ll0 n3rdz

h3ll0 n3rdz New Member

Actually it was Ill Rich
    test
  11. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

all that means is every single male u know got a geek streak
    test
  12. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

LIKE i said before...you fantasize about fucking trannies and have admitted to it....

but fucking a bitch on myspace (which is nothing like match.com you fucking retard) is too desperate.

you would fuck a man in a skirt, but you wouldnt fuck a dime off myspace.

its obvious you are a virgin with homosexual fantasies
    test
  13. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

nigga, i know like, 5 pimp ass niggas on myspace... they get cooch unrelated to myspace, and they get cooch they wouldnt even come across if it wasnt for myspace... so get outta here with that "internet pimpin" bullshit
    test
  14. BluntrolleR

BluntrolleR BluntrolleR

Tell her to call the statzmiester i'll get you out of it!
    test
  15. phenom2002

dude, im from the home of gator shoes and cadilacs....ive never ran wit geeks my entire life, my whole team slays bitches.....being a geek has nothin to do with pullin bitches online, because when it comes down to it your a geek weather your behind a screen or not, bitches not ganna fuck with a geek no matter what medium he tries to holla at, like my man says u need some sort of game to pull a bitch from online, shit prolly more seeing that fuckin somebody from online is already taboo....i've fucked a good 6 or 7 bitches from online and im the fartherst person from a fuckin geek youd ever meet, i pull bitches from all the fuckin time and have never had a problem fuckin bitches, but why the fuck wouldnt i fuck a bitch who thinks im cute from my myspace pictures and wants to meet up especailly if she's potent? come on guy, listen to ya self
    test
  16. Streetsz954

Streetsz954 Im allergic to dirt weed

yeah myspace changed the game

absolutely nothing wrong with bangin some smuts off the internet

just make sure u get tested afterwards lol
    test
  17. And this is why I ain't saying any details about my encounter

You mutha fuckas would ruin me
    test
  18. phenom2002

^^^yea man 4real, nim fucked up tough by puttin his shit out there....although that was some straight hater shit, i would never post a bitch im fuckin off the net especially on a site like this where niggas get a kick out of hating and exposing somebody
    test
  19. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

lmmmfffffffffaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    test
  20. LMFAO @ eatin period pussy.

That shit had me dyin.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.