WOWWWWWWW somebody here is a fuckin BITCH!!!!!!! OMGG (TEMPORARY HOS)

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

you met her on myspace dude...

net game... definitely...

though one of my good friends IS on his 3rd girlfriend met off myspace..

i'll never do that shit...

and actually skrybe, my lady is probably the girl im most attracted to physically out of any girl i know...and as a matter of fact... she was a real life friend.. that i met in real life...and had known for four years... staunch republican that knows I'm an Anti-Feminist...
    But just because I refuse to have a women president, has nothing to do with not treating women properly... sheeet

would i have done what that kid did to piss of nimrod... absolutely not its quite juvenile in its own...

but does nimrod deserve it? why not?

idk... meeting chicks on the net is just awkward.. i mean you could say a ton of people on the net are my friends, we vibe we chat often.. many eople on the net id consider friends that i've never met.. and would i meet em? sure sure... but would i get a love interest off the internet... meet up and try to fuck!? lmfao... idk.. awkward to me

but a family member of mine married someone she met off the internet..

so im not knocking net game... just saying...it was net game and i wouldnt do it..
    test
  2. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

lol @ the lames on here......

i bet they link her to this thread next....
    test
  3. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

This makes TWICE in 24 hours that favian has sided with the forces of evil.

This is like the pope saying he got a teenager pregnant and took her to get an abortion...two birds in one shot!!
    test
  4. Noodles

yeah favian is siding with the dark side lately.. i was bout to ask wtf is the deal.

girlfriend dump you?

lol
    test
  5. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Does it matter where you meet a female at???? You meet a bitch at a bar...is it bar game.....you meet a bitch on the train is it train game...(hahah..that don't sound right)

lol.....Pussy is pussy.......Net game is chatrooms and shit when a bitch lives in alaska or some shit and yall exchange aim photos'...lol....

who cares if you get a chick number off myspace and meet up with her.......or whatever....
    test
  6. deadweather

deadweather ******

POPES AND BIRDS ; )
    test
  7. Noodles

^ nah i wasnt knocking it...

just find it weird/awkward whatever...

ad i would label it netgame.

but the bar game comment was funny, lol.

i dont care where YOU meet a chick... but to me it matters..
    test
  8. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Kid ur a fuckin idiot

Yes It took net game to meet her, but my point is, gettin it at her now, is not mssin up net game, becuz our relation no longer resides on the net

Do u get it?

I physically know her, so how is it messin up my net game by hittin her up? Are u that fuckin stupid?

And I did not treat the chick badly, yeh I put her on front street, but this is a hiphop site, nobody knows her, and it shouldn't get back to her

I don't see that as treatin a female badly, its like talkin to ur niggas

Even if u meet a chick u loved, ud still tell about her to ur niggas, cuz that's what niggas do

Thts why she didn't believe dude at first, cause I never foul treated her

And that's why we friends again cause I explained to her

Yo, yeh that's my bad, I shouldn't have said all that, reason I said it like that is because its a rap site with a bunch of niggas and that's just what niggas do

Just like if she thought my cock was small, shed tell her friends or some shit

Thats not treatin me foul

Treatin a woman foul is playing her out, lying to her, slappin her, etc

I never did any of that

So calm ya dumb ass self
    test
  9. deadweather

deadweather ******

exactly as long as you're meeting the girl. not havin a fuckin penpal
    test
  10. deadweather

deadweather ******

Who Isnt Running Netgame Nowadays? Its Just One Of The Many Channels We Can Use Now To Get Pussy, Who The Fuck Is Saying That Shit Is Lame? Stfu.

if u were just blindly pickin out girls from like a jersey chatroom i'd say that was lame but myspace has changed the entire game
    test
  11. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

im sure its wez nilez..he has no life
    test
  12. Noodles

yeah its like talking to your "niggas".. but that would be implying I was one of your niggas.. or eturnal was one of your niggas... or insert someone who doesnt get along with nimrod here is one of your niggas...

Sure you talk about this to your boys....

doesnt this website have 300,000 members???

thats more than your homeboys man...

i'd maybe tell one or two close friends... and thats regarding a relationship that lacks the luster of brainwaves.. which probably is like the one your referring to, cause im not sure you'd talk that way about a girlfriend...

but i think bragging to 300,000 people is weak...
    test
  13. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

some of yall are so retarded...your like old people who are scared to use cell phones.

If I meet a chick on the street, and she gives me her myspace and says holla at her some time...is she a net girl even tho I met her on the street? What if I stumble on her myspace page, and find out she lives next door to me and i go kick it with her...is that a net girl even tho she lives next door?

Some of yall think of the dumbest shit trying to sound cool and you fail miserably.

Is a net girl like a blowup doll or something? Like is it impossible that the net girl exists in real life and could possibly be fucked...you know like off the internet? Non-pussy getting niggas say the most non-pussy getting shit...

Yeah this girl is gorgeous and she lives two blocks down from me...but I cant fuck her cuz I talked to her on myspace once...she probably has an E-pussy

fags.
    test
  14. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

cool, cool... LMAO @ niggas havin MYSPACE aliases now... I was thinkin about gettin a fake hulk hogan myspace and doin a bunch of impressions... but back to the topic lol

woooowwww, niggas got salt mines on they shoulders now LMAO... shit didnt even phase you
    test
  15. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

btw...favian and I have become allies in the last 24 hours.

We're going to go burn some bibles in the street wearing baggy jeans and stop snitchin shirts
    test
  16. Noodles

i hope your not talking about me skrybe..

cause i've said time and time again... i not criticizing it.. its just somethign i wouldnt do.
    test
  17. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Hahhaahahhahahahaahhahaha exactly @ skrybe

I sware its only online, on sites where niggas are always online so they are inseecure about taking on line seriously, that they try to knock shit like this

When I introduced my niggas to the net, niggas from the most hood places in jersey was on blackplanet baggin bitches, and then subsequently myspace

Som dudes be amazed that that shit is possible, and don't believe me
    test
  18. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

*applauds*
    test
  19. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lmao @ noodles
    test
  20. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member