Wow

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by RealMS, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

So I found this to be a bit odd and funny..4 years ago when I started my 1st yr of college during the summer I began talking to this person who came out of no where. We hung out a few times but after 2 months we grew distant because I noticed he was all about 1 thing. It didn't too well but anyway today I get a request on fb from him and accepted and I get a message from him and he's saying 'you don't know me and I don't know you' and goes on to compliment me and mentions we have something in common with our degrees..I'm just thinking hmm for real? I think he's pulling my leg and @ first I was wondering should I mention it or go along with his act. Then I was thinking what's the point in doing either one; I can do without a headache lol. I just thought that was absurd. I'm not sure what to reply back or if I even should.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. RealMS

What I meant was it didn't end too well. I'm glad I was smart about it b/c he's probably been thru so many women he doesn't recall being turned down.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It's possible he doesn't remember you.

I used to be like that... I ran through quite a number of girls during my single years... and I remember hollering at this one girl that I met at the club and she had to remind me that we once had sex a couple years before... that's bad, I know :funny::funny:

I was high during most of those encounters. Forgive me. I'm a good boy now.
    test
  4. RealMS

I gave him a little reminder and now I'm pretty sure he doesn't remember me at all...he was on a foolish tip back in the day. He said he was a lot young back then & he probably just got pissed off at me. Which was true. I didn't even tell him the reason we stopped talking, all he said was it didn't matter b/c we're starting off on a clean slate. Righhhht.

I think it's funny though b/c it shows that ppl. grow up over the years. He seems to have matured since then but I think he's a little too old for me now.
    test
  5. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i had sex with a girl who came up and to me at a bar trying to hug me and being all excited to see me like "HEY You! how have u been?? " and i had no idea who she was and it was really obvious

she had put on weight and i was hammered when i fucked her, and high when she came up to me at the bar

i completely didnt even try to play it off either she was like you really are gonna sit here and say you dont remember me? i was like nah not at all im sorry, am i an asshole for that?

and she ran out of the bar crying.. then my boy told me who she was later
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

you should be datin' dat gal!
    test
  7. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

You broke her off once and she was crying out the bar? LOL..whoaaa...

@RealMs, hit me up on FB!
    test
  8. Vasto Lorde

Vasto Lorde Bloodlet.

hahaha

Damn.
    test
  9. RealMS

Hit me w/ a link so I can add you! lol
    test
  10. Scott22

Scott22 New Member

Mostly, they liked to produce the scandalized gossips.....
    test
  11. Cadet_Karma

Cadet_Karma I used to give a fuck....

crying? wow is right! i would of played it off and drop a weak ass line or since u guys just fucked that means shes a whore so if i was her i would said some x rated shit to refresh ur memory! thats why i dont approach men in the club that i dont have a real history with b/c who isnt drunk in the club?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Nah, we don't always think she's a whore... we just fuck so many that sometimes we forget... and it's much easier to forget one-night stands or a couple-times booty call than a long-time steady... especially if it was more than a year or so ago.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.