WOW...You know who really deserves MAD fuckin' Props ???...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Torrey Smith, Dec 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ho-Matic

Ho-Matic In My White Tee

Yea, its not just Jay though, its every rapper that thinks hes the shit

I personally don't understand it, why cant you just sign your name a few times and then walk off, why say "NO" and diss the people that support you
    test
  2. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

after 10 years of doing it i would get sick of signing 1000 autographs a day, personally.

and bragadocious undertones are part of what hiphop began as.
    test
  3. Hyydro

Hyydro ah yes yes yall

test
  4. X sample

X sample New Member

lmao, or not?

i dont think anyone is a better rapper than him on here...simply for the fact there was noone like him when he came out...he is generic in NO way...wtf?

i hear rappers tryna sound like him all the time now...he basically brought a whole new style to the table...

and thats on top of his awesome beats...

he gets props from me..
    test
  5. Skini Slim

Skini Slim Multiple Talent Complex

heres my points...even if it was the hook saving his tracks...HE PRODUCED THEM...give him his props...its not like he ran to outside sources and ask for a catchy hook and beat...he sat down, worked hard and made it. full-balls-out hard work and dedication. a few things slip my head, but he has said shit that made people turn heads...over-average. this ~~~~~ deserves credit for producing his own beats and gracing them the way he does...he actually blends well with his music, and its shows he has an ear for what sound good. propz again. in 95 percent of songs you know and love, the hook is the driving force the gets you...in this case, he made them himself---so in that area he still deserves full credit. propz again again and again.

oh yeah...he is even creative in the way he uses his voice...he doesn't go around as a producer who claims to be the best rapper in the world, he knows his roots and uses it as a strenght by using his voice as an instrument...never clashing with his beat
    test
  6. Hyydro

Hyydro ah yes yes yall

lol @ edjames comment, i just skimmed that.

no.

see him perform. youll come to realize how dope he really is.

i agree with the attitude thing though, but sometimes you need to discern skill between character

and you cant deny the former
    test
  7. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

well jeez the guy went to the mall to shop, not to sign everyones autograph maybe he was having a shit day, u know how many people ask him for autographs DAILY....u'd be fed up to
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.