Wow what a revelation. How do we become christ like...?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

To become christ like or attain the mind of christ one must be HOLY. How do u become holy? You have to renew your mind? How do you renew your mind? By aligning your thought life up with the word of God. How do you do that? You MUST begin to purge yourself of your old way of thinking, go back to b4 you thought the way you do, and you can find the root causes of why u are prone to certain things and where those things began. Sound to hard? Thats what being a christian is about. Maintaining an upward path towards holiness or righteousness but once you attain THAT.. you can move mountains, and attain ANYTHING your mind has told you IS impossible. Thanks thanks ill be here all week.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

Kinda gives more meaning to the narrow path ey?
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

this is absurd
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Call it what you want but it is the reason things arent alwaysabundant in our lives.
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

How many times do you have to renew your mind before you are convinced you have become holy and are Christlike?
    test
  6. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

That sounds more like the path of a Buddhist to be honest.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

mind renewal is a constant proscess of recognizing things, where they began, and avoiding them. You know yourself and what things in your life u should let go of. The sooner and more u do the closer and easier it will be for God to have a personal relationship with you.
    test
  8. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

maybe give us a specific example of something you managed to purge from your mind in this way? if thats not too personal
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

lately hes been bringing things up from my past that i totally internalized and forgot that had happened. Like ive been working on quitting smoking cigs and the other nite he completely brought back the day I started when i was 10. An who i was with and what happened that made me even want to
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

He also showed me recently why when i was younger i was always trying to be involved in gang shit, u dont realise but theres very internal reasons why we gravitate towards certain things. I didnt kno it but for me my dad died when i was real young and the gang dudes on the block were really the only older guys around. I guess that caused me to gravitate that way then as i got older it just became a part of life.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

The bible says- i have called u to be holy- your works are like dirtyrags to a holy God. Its is only thru christ alone that we are considered holy in the eyes of god. So your salvation is thru christ, but christ expects you to do, not just to know. Therefore its as such, christ fronts you holiness, the thing is after you recieve that, u are now to begin living out your holiness. And you do that by lining up your mind with the word.
    test
  12. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

word... i think that's pretty common. looking to fill some sort of gap or void is often what steers people down the wrong path. sorry to hear about your dad.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

with truth and the knowledge of Gods word and renewing your mine.. you can purge anything.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.