WOW, Was I wrong.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Jaye Mesa, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Ok, it's another political thread everybody!

The last topic I got involved with pertained to me supporting Bush. In actually checking John Kerry's site and reading many of his speeches, I can honestly say, Yes, I was an idiot for choosing Bush. I'm not going to force my opinion on anybody but due to my reading of his information, my mind totally see's the man in a different way than the media portrays him. The tax cuts, creating more job opportunities, healthcare and national security amongst many other things.
    I feel the debate did him no GREAt justice but just read his site.

www. johnkerry .com

Vote- Kerry

Myke Sean, bro, Im dropping all that shit I said to you. You hit it right on and I agree now that I know more.
    test
  2. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Great... but how?
    test
  3. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

This isn't a debate. This is my "change of mind" post. Go debate somewhere else. Please? ha
    test
  4. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

I commend you and thank you for havin your own mind and for havin an open mind. We need more people like you in this world..

*goes to rep you*
    test
  5. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

There is no debate with "how". If your conviction is genuine, a thing like "how" would be replied with a declaritive statement.
    test
  6. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Man, I'm not that intellectual. I just read his information and plans in full and changed how I thought.
    test
  7. So. IL.L

Are you lookin for an opportunity to persuade him to change his mind again?
    test
  8. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

LMAO..... -dies-

no but really how?
    test
  9. Ge'Nome

whats the plan?
    test
  10. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Coincidence?

No.
    test
  11. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Not at all. I've already accomplished what I set out to do.

Look above.
    test
  12. Ge'Nome

c'mon dog break it down in laymens terms.... what exactly will kerry do
    test
  13. DOORKEEPER

DOORKEEPER Audible Artist

it changed your perspective of him? blah hes still a moran whether his site makes him look nice or w/e... read books about him that talk about his 20 something years in senate makes him look good, but he's still a moran...

lets switch it to bush, read his website and it makes him look really nice but he's still an ignorant twit... read the faith of bush or w/e it's called, makes him look real nice, but he's still an ignorant twit...

truth is they are both ignorant just boils down to personal opinion and what you want to see done in the U.S., both of there plans are somewhat alike in alot of areas, just depends on your morals and what they look like on who you vote for...
    test
  14. D.J. Nomad

D.J. Nomad New Member

I think it's because the more dedication he is portraying to help the Middle Class. He's going to bring more jobs to the United States rather than opening work oversea's for people. Right now, it's like Bush doesn't have any concern but the people most closely related to him in terms of their place in society. The tax cuts definately from what I read are going to help out. Dropping taxes for about 98-99% of the people (so he says) will definately be good for the USA's economy.
    test
  15. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

Jay Mesa you have my upmost respect for bein humble enough to bow down to the facts. I wish more americans had the BALLS to put the truth over thier own well being.

Reps you.
    test
  16. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

Your idea of "intelectual" is how well you can confuse people and make it seem that you have the backing to defend your points. You have been schooled on MANY topics... but when you are.... you just don't post in that thread again... This cat did something you could NEVER do and thats be humble enough to realize where his preconcieved notions went wrong.

ONE
    test
  17. Nokas

Nokas Guest

ur a fuckin idiot.. wow

[​IMG]
    test
  18. So. IL.L

So then you're tryin to subliminaly get him to change his mind again?

Mesa.. stay strong bruh.. If people don't respect your honest opinion.. fuck'um.. Vote who you truly feel would be best for the office.. whoever that may be.. don't be persueded by people who would rather you not have your own mind..

pz.
    test
  19. DOORKEEPER

DOORKEEPER Audible Artist

Forget Bush and Kerry. REP KEEPER, C'MON EVERYONE!!!
    test
  20. FuNk-ExpliciT

FuNk-ExpliciT New Member

Ghet ghet seems like he should be posting on a star trek forum or something.
    Dude prolly types while wearing a set of "spock ears"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.