WOW@ this NBA 2k6 xbox 360 Pic. and HHR

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Cire, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

That in-game trailer doesn't look so hot. They look plastic, and something about their eyes or something just looks weird...

it'll probably be better once released.

Doesn't tempt me to get the xbox over ps3 still...though the wait will suck.
    test
  2. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

your kidding right?

thats the exact same thing everyone is saying about live.......and its not the ps3 over the xbox 360...sports games will be identical on both systems....most things will look the same.....especially games made for both systems.......i dont understand how people are talking about the ps3 being more powerful and basing thier waiting on that...when the xbox was more powerful then the ps2....and yall didnt chase that down......
    test
  3. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Right, the Xbox was more powerful than the PS2 by a little....this time the roles will be reversed.

However the PS always has the better lineup of games....so that wins a lot of people over. Most people already had a ps2 last time before realizing which would be better.
    test
  4. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

well....the ps2 had final fantasy, metal gear solid....and gta.......rockstar has expressed that in this new gen...there will be no exclusivity.......so there goes that.........square is now working with MS......so there goes that........pretty much the ps2 has metal gear to rely on....capcom is focusing on MS as well....so the RE series will hit both the ps3 and the 360.......

and as far as the PS always having better games.....its debatable.......depending on who you ask......i personally dont like japanese styled rpg's.....i like more gameplay and less dice rolling of the american rpg's....like morrowind.......or jade empire.....menu driven fighting = GAY.....i prefer fps games......and id rather play splintercell then metal gear solid.....gameplay > story

-shrugs-
    test
  5. the Prince

the Prince New Member

ben gordon should be on the cover
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.