wow these guys are attempting to build a life size arch

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Awesome, all the atheists, skeptics, and scientists of the world will be more than happy to help bring two of every animal in the world and place them in the ark so that the Christians can prove the famous Noah's Ark story. You should pray to God and get all your Christian friends to campaign for this experiment to happen. Remember, now is the time that miracles are going to happen just like you said.
    test
  3. x calibur

x calibur

pretty cool project.

with that said, I'm more excited about this ark:

Frozen Ark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Frozen zoo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

test
  4. coco222

coco222 New Member

I support them 100%. Even if you don't believe in Christianity, you should still support them because they are doing something unlike most of people who don't do anything except surf on Facebook and listen to lady gaga
    test
  5. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

holy shit you know how many starving children in Africa you could feed with 24.5 MILLION DOLLARS??? How many shelters you could build or sick and dying people you could save, or even (on a christian tip) how many missions you could fund to save souls???

wtf man.

Sorry, I love my Bible and everything but this is not worth it. I doubt it cost Noah 24.5 milli, yeah he was rich but this is crazy.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

whats the point?

id still like to see it when its done though... but only if someone posts the pics cuz otherwise ill never see it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.