wow @ the Kings getting KILLED

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by cyphamasta, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

i guess Artest will keep his mouth shut next time... well, maybe not.
    test
  2. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

i'm lovin every minute of it

fuckin fag kings
    test
  3. ILLnSkILLz

ILLnSkILLz New Member

68% shooting first half would be killin anyone... yes this games done.

Kings will bounce back next game
    test
  4. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

thank god the lakers won their last game of the season lol.. fuck the spurs
    test
  5. Bash

Bash New Member

^lmao word
    test
  6. chickenwang

yeah now the lakers will only lose by 20 each game to phoenix instead of 35
    test
  7. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

lol.... phx... haha

This may be the only time in history where the 2 seed is the underdog in the eyes of many.
    test
  8. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

What the Spurs did was heartless.
    test
  9. style-rip

dont put your house on it
    test
  10. the Prince

the Prince New Member

style-rip is right - dont put your house on it; put your wife & kids instead
    test
  11. style-rip

ill take his wife.. u take the kids
    test
  12. chickenwang

in the eyes of fucking idiots
    test
  13. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

I think Tim Duncan's post game interview illustrates the difference between champions and playoff teams.

He was saying something like "These are the playoffs. If you can't get motivated to win because of that then you have no business being here. All that other stuff, if you need it to get motivated, you're in the wrong place."

He doesn't even blast Artest, just says, if you want to do that go ahead, but we know what it's about.

And I told people that Artest's talks would do nothing to the Spurs, because they don't care about other teams, and instead focus on what they need to do.

They knew they played a bad game against the Kings a few weeks ago, and that's what drove them this game, coupled with it being for keeps now.

I don't see how the Kings can adjust, because like I said earlier, Artest can't cover everyone.
    test
  14. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

^lol... even if the Kings do get swept and make no adjustments throughout the series- I highly doubt the Spurs will shoot 70% through a half again. That had to be the most complete Spurs game of the year, so I don't expect the Kings to come out looking that bad again.

I'm not so sure Sac-town can win a game 3 in Arco anymore. [look] Finley's three at the buzzer when Sacramento was starting to gain a pinch of momentum was just a sign of complete domination. Hearts and dreams were crushed yesterday.
    test
  15. chickenwang

man, artest didn't even say anything ridiculous. is it really bragging when a player says that we're coming out on top? that's everyone's perspective in the playoffs, and it should be, so why knock the guy for saying that he feels his team will come out number one? he didn't say anything disrepsectful or malicious so what the fuck, lay off of him.

we and the media always moan & groan when athlete's say generic, uninteresting stuff, but then rip them for saying something even REMOTELY controversial, even if it's honesty.
    test
  16. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

"the suns might have a chip on their shoulder due to everyone thinking the lakers will upset them" - Mark Jackson before the game today.

....suns aren't shit.
    test
  17. chickenwang

mark just had to look to the guy on his right, michael wilbon, to find someone who thinks phoenix will win. and wilbon just has to look to his pti comrad to find someone who agrees with his prediction. and you just have to look at espn's roster of "analysts" to see that the majority of them picked phoenix.
    test
  18. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

It wasn't controversial. It was someone talking out of their ass.

He was disrespectful to the Spurs, insofar as he was telling the world that the "Kings are the favorite" blahzy blahzy.

And he was disrespectful to his teamates, because that kind of attention draws the focus from the game itself. Now reporters are asking about Artest instead of how are they possibly going to win. It was like a "Look at me!" gesture on his part.

Why are you going to mouth off against the defending champions. I'm not saying he should have said "oh the Spurs are to kill us." But he didn't have to say anything at all. Why give the Spurs any more motivation to whoop your ass?
    test
  19. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

Spurs > pistons
    test
  20. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

I feel for Abdur Rahif or whatever his name is.

First everyone was saying how he brought loser tendencies to franchises, and now he finally makes a postseason and his team gets shitted on.

Their spirit was broken in the 2nd quarter.

But look at this.... no one on the Spurs team played more than 28 minutes lol..

Meaning, the Spurs could have won by 60 points.

Tony Parker scored 25 points in like 23 minutes. Wtf? Van Excel 11 points in 7 minutes.

This is just the starting point for the Spurs. You think they are anywhere near defensively they were at last year? Nope, and that's the scary part.

The Spurs have another gear.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.