wow, the BS improves alot

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Offbeat, May 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

this dude with the civic hatch with a jdm civic engine, stock, sohc vtec says he beat a bike and has a low 13 sec car

is that possible

his engine makes 170hp, and he's n/a, unmodded

so much bullshit

on the positive side we put my boy's dohc integra engine in his civic hatch, so we'll see how well it does... the engine barely fit. the axels and shit got put on last night
    test
  2. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

First off, no fucking way does he run low 13's with 170hp... my friends have H22's in their hatches and don't even run those times.

And second yeah he might of beaten a mountain bike...
    test
  3. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

I've ridden in his car, and i wasn't impressed... granted, it was faster than my car but for all the shit he talks, i wasn't impressed...
    test
  4. Tigre

Cause in reality it is not that sick... Once he adds on some bolt ons then you will be impressed. My friends H22a civic with V-afc, catback exhaust, 450cc injectors, LSD, intake and a t3 super 60 awaiting to be put on. That car from a roll is a nice surprise to many unexpecting ppl.

Now this is how you beat a bike

Hayabusa Bike vs Supra

Just to help some, Hayabusa's are one of the fastest bikes you can buy. 0-60 in 3.2, 11 sec flat quarter mile times. With 163hp to the wheel, which sadly is more hp than some cars.
    test
  5. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

the only thing i like about his engine are the gears are long as hell....
    test
  6. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

The dude is full of shit. With that setup I'd be suprised if he's even in the 14's.
    test
  7. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

test
  8. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i wanna piss on his grill

although i do respect him, cuz he knows how to do everything to hondas/acuras... i don't know why he makes up fake kills though
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

civics are pretty wack and boring...now the new SI's are off da chain...i like the new accord body style..we just got done converting a 98 4-door accord to a 2-door...
    test
  10. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

I have got to see pics of that. Talk about a complete waste of cash.
    test
  11. Tigre

LOL... the new Si's are a joke. The last generation SI, was a much better ride.

Oh yeah why did you make the sedan a 2 door coupe. I can't see how the fuck that turned out well. Also, I hope it is more than just welding and shaving the back to doors. I hope you actually put the coupe doors on the front to make the car not look too stupid.
    test
  12. MyKe SeaN

^^I'll post some pics in a few days...Our team leader won Best of show in the Wild division at Nopi last year in the accord category....its his project so that should tell you somethin..(Car club=Team Syndicate)

test
  13. Tigre

NOPI.. wow... soo many wonderful cars there, LOL...

Shit i been part of plenty of car crews... with plenty of high priced cars and projects.. the one you said just didn't make any sense.. and if you want to take it personal than that is fine with me...
    test
  14. MyKe SeaN

^^What??? Nobody is taking it personal playa...where did that thought come from?? lolz...I just bought my homeboy's 95 probe for the low, couldnt be more happier...I have no time for catchin feelings on the net dawg..stay up..

Our Car club president won 1st place in the Honda Accord 4-door "Wild" division....Thats crazy mayne...do you know how big NOPI is?? How big the HOnda division is??? If only you knew...Suicide/lambo door conversions..every door on that sum-bitch opens up different...Its all love from me dawg..stay up..

test
  15. Tigre

LOL.. then its all good man, ppl tend to take my comments to the heart thats all. Just glad to see we got some more ppl with balls on this board.
    test
  16. MyKe SeaN

^^no doubt dawg...We're all adults here playa..well atleast its supposed to be like that..

test
  17. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

Making a 4 door have 2 doors isn't hard.

Making a sedan a coupe is hard. :)
    test
  18. Flow Da HoloGraff

Flow Da HoloGraff Fuck Up!

a 170 hp civic beating a bike?? .. doubt it
    test
  19. NYSF

NYSF Got Candy?

there's no way, unless the bike was a 250cc ninja, and the dude driving it put it in reverse.
    test
  20. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

You are the biggest idiot on earth when it comes to cars.

I think this is even worse than that quote of you saying you'd know of 10 transexual men that you get head from...

blah
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.