Wow! Look what DLOR has to say about Grindtime Now

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by D-Lor, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swagger Vance

Swagger Vance New Member

Thank you, thank you, you're all far too kind. I just speak the truth, if ya'll find it entertaining, then it's a double rainbow.
    test
  2. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

The post swagger Vance bit from me except that mine made sense. No one is intellectually honest on this site smh

Eyerate is just trolling
    test
  3. Swagger Vance

Swagger Vance New Member

Be easy, D-Lor. I rarely read what you write anymore, so you can sleep softer knowing that I never read that shit nor had any intent to until it popped up immediately after my post just now. Trust, me waxing poetic on your Harold Crick, Stranger Than Fiction personality was 100% Swagger. Shit, if anything, I bit the May 2011 version of Swagger Vance dropping painstakingly honest, Bill Shakespearean narratives. Check your history, scrap.
    test
  4. lizphair

lizphair Yippy Yippy

lol @ anyone comparing thir rapmusic posts to shakespeare; i'd really like to see these posts
    test
  5. Swagger Vance

Swagger Vance New Member

I was only half serious. But seriously through, I been on point:

test
  6. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

lors verses do sound like shakespear sonnets/tbh
    and something about an Othello reference
    test
  7. 6thSense

6thSense Ashwin

I'm just upset that Mr. Output Ratio doesn't know what that is. I guess..I guess everyone lied to me..:waaaaaaa: He's not the nerd I thought he was. :hissyfit:
    test
  8. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

Thumbs down for D-lor.

edit: Ohhh....and whats all this talk abut you mattering before grindtime and being a name on the westcoast, get the fuck outtahe'eeee...you were lush's partner in those old 2 on 2s and did ok. Besides that you were mediocre and never seemed to make it anywhere. People didnt talk about you back then and if they do today its just because you always annoy the shit out of people defending your bullshit battle career on RM.
    test
  9. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

You tongue down the women I thumb down.
    test
  10. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

DAMN quoting a guy that beat Math good choice
    test
  11. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

I'd guess none then...I seriously dont think you have the oppurtunity to turn anything down, not even roadkill.
    test
  12. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

We watched that battle in TC and it changed mins. Look at it again. Math won every round. Verbs writtens sounded like a 1st draft
    test
  13. lizphair

lizphair Yippy Yippy

far too american and commonplace for shakespeare, more aptly a third-rate chcuk palahniuk and he's a hack tbh.

=)
    test
  14. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

yea, im not trolling. i made it very clear how i feel about your bullshit elitist "im failing at life so i grasp for some semblance of superiority on the internet" swag the other day in tinychat.. im sure some of those guys could quote me.

its 2011, we off dat.
    test
  15. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

How am I failing at life? You're making shit up. If you knew what I actually did, you wouldn't say that. Very few people know what I actually do and we're going to keep it that way

You remember how rocky used to tell people he was a nurse in order to fit in better...yea. I'm just one of the guys don't mind me.
    test
  16. Eyerate

"very few people know what i do.....

other than missing planes that others pay for, being entirely unprofessional, having awful opinions(especially so in the case of self examination), and being an annoying contrarian shitstain whos claim to fame in the battle world is being the leader of a "rep crew" on rapmusic and a supporting character on the freshcoast dvd."

rocky never told anyone he was a nurse to "fit in", faggot. but im sure you're the next aliko dangote. congrats on all the unbridled success. im sure you have a bright future.
    test
  17. Ray Den

Ray Den New Member

I read D-Lor's posts with a lisp.
    test
  18. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Wait aren't you the "businessman" who told the fans he'd match funds for KOTD but then pulled out when it got to be too much. Look you are a complete fraud. Your homeboy Fresco missed a plane...twice, it happens. you need to be more selective in who you try to ether homie. We got real dirt out here. We play for keeps. But please continue ...

I exposed you as a fraud twice. You the actual person. this motherfucker talkin about missin plane I'm talkin about doing real bad business and havin real dudes lookin for you. You aren't built for this real life shit. Fall back
    test
  19. Eyerate

are you threatening me pussy? :funny:

i dont know about fresco missing planes.. i know all about the fundraiser and the 500 that went to organik when he didnt want to take a penny from me in the first place. i know about the people who actually put their money up in support of KOTD not saying a damn thing negative about my entirely generous donation but also calling all of you broke bitching faggots cornballs.

i also know you arent doing shit with your life.. battle rappers gossip and you have a loose ass tongue.. but hey, i shouldnt be clowning.. after all, its you whos gotta live it every day right?

nighty night kiddo.
    test
  20. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Wrong wrong wrong. It's called putting out false info. Cuz I know women like you gossip.

lol @ him squeelling. "OMG like me and my friends totally talk about you". You are pathetic
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.