Wow! Look what DLOR has to say about Grindtime Now

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by D-Lor, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I mean I would be more impressed with swaggers post if it wasn't a blatant bite of a post I made in this thread. Smh. Except he replaced the cold hard facts I had with "I talked to you once and you were boring therefore you will never amount to anything in your life" which is a retarded argument in itself.

A lot of boring people are wildly successful. Bill gates and zuckerberg come to mind off top.
    test
  2. eaSTCOastBias

eaSTCOastBias New Member

First and Foremost, it seems like you always want to pose as critic and seem to always put up a contentious argument. Regardless if it's good or bad, I think you're satisfied with people just writing about you. You're as mediocre of a battler as you are a message board hog. Ironically, you're everything what's wrong with battle rap...In my admission, Yes GT has lost it's way, but if it weren't for GT, you would be a no name back packing nerd (though you are only somewhat marginally known or interested in) "You're a battle rapper that doesn't make music, You're as useless as a bitch without the coochie and the tits."
    test
  3. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Wait you just compared battle rappers music to vagina?? Holy hell!

Someone find help for this poor soul
    test
  4. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

east coast that was awful. Whats wrong with battle rap, is people not good at it doing it. If D lor quits and other people follow he should be praised because besides one battle he aint been that good.

You are also missing D lor's point how much does he really care if he was never KNOWN for battle rap when he has nothing to gain from it? He was doing it for sport not notoriety. He is upset because he feel he is not getting the comp he wants thus no reason to battle.
    test
  5. eaSTCOastBias

eaSTCOastBias New Member

For somewhat blatantly trying to personify himself as intellectual and affluent, you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you? I hope for your sake and for your pseudo rapping, that wasn't joke....
    test
  6. eaSTCOastBias

eaSTCOastBias New Member

It wasn't awful, you're clearly on his nutsack. He's notorious for undermining up and coming talent like Rone and Dirt who are light years ahead of him as far as rapping ability.
    test
  7. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I actually wish I was less known as lOng as it didn't hurt my ability to get matchups. Battle rap fans are the worst. Some people who go to events are cool but you pasty armchair quarterbacks who add nothing to the scene are a cancer
    test
  8. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

This entire thread reeks of asperger's
    test
  9. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I don't try to personify myself as anything of the sort, all I've said is that posters on this site are functionally retarded and that I'm a better human being and am far more qualified to give an opinion on battle rap than the vast majority of you due to me being a better human being than you. All this Dlor is intellectual and affluent talk comes from you guys not me
    test
  10. IKNOWALL

no it was awful so much so you did not give a reason you were correct. I said D lor was not good how am I on his nutsack? Rone is pretty good mid tier. But

I was also one of the people telling the whole board that Dirt would get killed by the top tier. And as Dlor the twins and I said it happened. So we were right and idiots like you were wrong just sit back and read my comments you might learn something.
    test
  11. shutupngoaway

shutupngoaway New Member

dlor tell em y u mad doe

and tbh

in WD@ for your intro can you please read off your phone
    test
  12. Browser

Browser 455450

hey D-lor can anyone active beat Math? practically.
    test
  13. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Im not even mad...

And no one with the buzz to battle Math can beat him right now. You beat iron and at verb you are the best till you lose convincingly imo
    test
  14. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

has anyone noticed that posters going at soul khan and d-lor try so hard to sound "smart"? They'll start using "big" words and typing with correct grammar and stuff. shit's embarrassing as fuck tbh.
    test
  15. eaSTCOastBias

eaSTCOastBias New Member

Like I said, you're username speaks Irony because you don't know shit. You average about 1,000 post per month so obviously you have no life. You sit back and jerk off to battle rap which is why you think you know plenty. So please spare me your ridiculous banter
    test
  16. IKNOWALL

See again Eastcoast you fail. What I said about D lor applies to me I am smart and well educated. When you make up lies I just laugh them off. Try again little fella.
    test
  17. Fatty Goodness

Fatty Goodness Registered Bruiser

I really just dont know what dlor thinks fans are supposed to be like. the shit he's complaining about happen pretty much anywhere else someone is a fan of something. The only difference here is that you respond to the opinions. If you hate battle rap fans that much you should probably get off rm you clown.

phone intro would be pro tbh tho
    test
  18. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I already have an idea and no I won't do any ironic phone readings.
    test
  19. lizphair

lizphair Yippy Yippy

i never got taht impression off u, but rather u seem bullheaded and arrogant and clumsy. now that's just what i see, but whatever u know urself better than anyone else right?
    test
  20. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

damn.. swagger vance... +1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.