wow...ive done the unthinkable...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Al Murder U, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I hope you arent freeposting to get to 250 b/c if you are your post count will be reset to a big fat ZERO 0.. If you read the thread you would know what was going on..
    test
  2. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

damn man wtf did you do that was so bad and it wasnt cheat??...you must have put your hands on her...if thats it ill be back to tell you how much of a low life you are...its no excuse for that period...so whatdafuxup
    test
  3. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

Maybe he stole her car and crashed it....or socked her dad out.....or burned her house down....who knows, it's a lotta shit worst than just cheating.
    test
  4. DisTinCT_84

DisTinCT_84 Tha RiPPeR

LMAO HAHAHAHHAHHHAHFDHLAKFHLSDKFLSKJ:LSKJFDL:DSK

i fucking DIED when i read that lmao......
    test
  5. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

some things can't be helped...

you know how many females lay there hands on men like they wanna fight....

I Just Raise my Hands.... that Brings Silence.. Or Shake Her Up N Shit..

Don't bulge Ya fish And give A Real uckin Punch,....
    test
  6. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

And the problem here would be?
    test
  7. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

na my bad yall...i actually been over her tilt workin shit out with her...she just said this never leaves the car...(she dunno about RM)she wasnt trippin at all...she knew she was outta line...and there is no excuse for what i did...and i just couldnt believe i did it...it happened...but it just happened...1 nice smack...and i am ashamed of myself...she just started crying..and flippin out...it happened hours before i posted this...and i been over her house since saturday...jus chilling..

i was always affraid our heated arguments would excalate...i just thought i would be strong enough to keep my arm down if it ever did...im really fucked up about it...yesterday i woke up in her bed from a dream in her bed that i hit her again...i didnt...thankfully...ill never do it again...she wanna make it work...shes been saying she wants me in her life...and she know i aint the most emotionally stable nigga...i truly aint think about what i was doig when i did it...but it still haunts me now...we can be chillin laughin and shit...but then it hits me, im reminded of what i did...and i kinda go melancholy...its my first day back home...but ima go over her shit tomorrow....she wants to move out her place and get a spot for both of us...but i already wasuncomfortable before..but now...iono...

she always was and is forgiving...i never cheated on her...had a few chances...but i guess i just wanted to know i still had it after ebing tied down...everyone tells me to just hurry up n marry her, bc they know its gonna happen anyway...but i dunno...

shit was really bothering me that day, so i made that post...i wanted to just come in and erase it, but its 2 pages now...oput thequestion...i appreciate the responses, they already were helpful, even with out all the info...

yall can call me what you want..i deserve every hateful, hurtful word...aside from what happened...its just done and in the past...i will definitly end the relationship before there can be a situation where something like this will happen again...

so lets discuss the topic a lil more...
    test
  8. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

FINALLY u respond. geeez

But on topic..
    It's definately never okay to hit your partner, but it's obvious you know what you did was wrong and I think it's a really smart move to end the relationship. If someone can drive you that far over the edge you shouldnt be with them. Im just glad you know what you did is very wrong.
    test
  9. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

THAT actually made me laugh out loud, peep the NAME GAME, feel me...

and for the record...i kept tellin her to call the cops...i got a couple misdemeanors...but this would seal the deal, kill my probation...and get me fucked up in prison for beating up a woman....but she didnt want to...and she aint got any marks or nothing...i think very thing is as gravity as it can be right now...
    test
  10. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Now why would you go end it? Haven't you put the girl through enough. That is if she still wants to be with you like you said. I understad that it's going to be on your conscious, but do you think by you two splitting up that memory is just going to disappear?

Running away from the problem ain't going to solve anything. Sorry, but men don't run away from problems.
    test
  11. jj cool L

jj cool L smell my finger

did you hit her with a closed fist or with pimp back hand?

i accidently elbowed my chic on the mouth one time and she ended up looking like angilena jolie...

pretty damn sexy and a waaay cheaper then surgery!
    test
  12. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

I have to agree with Gorilla here. I mean, if this is the only reason you are breaking up with her, I think you can work it out. You are beating yourself up more than she is. When you feel bad or guilty, hold her, don't run.

You do need to manage your anger. There is a first time for everything but where there is a first time there is potential for a second time...
    When I was a kid I had some anger issues and was told to tell whoever I was in a conflict with (usually a teacher or other authority figure) that I have to cool down. If I was home, I'd punch the bag, if I was at school or something I would find a place to sit and chill. Sometimes I'd go to the gym and punch the bag there or play handball (the playground version) or shoot baskets or something. Actually I got so good I made the girls basketball team which brings me to my point. You can make this relationship even better by working with her on this issue. This can be the begining of a healthy relationship, if you let it.

Maybe you shouldn't move in together so quickly, but I see any reason to break up if she forgives you. But you should talk about this and what brought you to this point and how to not get here again. Maybe you could find some way of telling her that you are about to burst again. Things like "I'm gonna hit you" don't work because, well for me anyway, its almost a challange or it could be something you may say without actually meaning it. Plus, you should get out of the situation B4 you get to the point of hitting her. So you should come up with something you both agree on and make sure she knows its for her best interest. Kinda like in S&M play. People like to pick a password that is out of the ordinary if they want to stop. That way the other person knows its serious and not flirtatious.

Good luck, I hope everything works out for you. I really think you are being too hard on yourself. I been in abusive relationship b4, this don't sound like one to me.
    test
  13. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

you didnt leave ne bruises or nothin? maynnnnne u hit like a bitch
    test
  14. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

wtf@ "and she know i aint the most emotionally stable nigga"...you need help playboi...and an ass whoopin...she must be a passive girl to let you smack her like that and not do shit...my girl woulda tried to kill me and had her family burrying whatevea was left...but you seriously need to talk to somebody...if you did it this time you'll do it again...i really dont have much positive shit to say because your a fag in my eyes...its no excuse for what you did and its unforgiveable...i think you should leave babygirl alone because she will be better off...but what do i know [dunno]
    test
  15. ChopStick

ChopStick me killa me killa

haha @ al murder being a wife beater

and this kid was coming at me a couple months ago

youre weak
    test
  16. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

rofl
    test
  17. pumkinhead

pumkinhead Lemonpie.

HONESTLY this is exactly what i was thinking.
    test
  18. Da420doc

Da420doc New Member

what happen?
    test
  19. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

^^^read the thread genius!!

Anyway...Thismiss said it. You were wrong, you realized it....you better repent. You actually look like a wife beater though...lol
    test
  20. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

*Dies*
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.