wow @ how sad and pathetic souljaboytellem is.

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Venamis, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venamis

Venamis Moderator

[youtube]uHXBqo6RgN4[/youtube]

This dude talking about how hes ill at all of these games, dudes got less then 4k gamerscore and then he brags about hes ill as shit at halo 3....so i went and looked him up at bungie dot net and heres his kill counts:

Bungie.net : Bungie Online : Halo 3 Career Stats

dude barley cracks the + KD for ranked and has a .8 KD for SOCIAL!!! blahahahahaha.

I want to play this dude but his friends list is full.

and ps... why do these whack dudes always fuck with their hands and clap when they talk... thats terrible tv presence.
    test
  2. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

haha level 14 out of like 109 games. damn he must be pro.
    test
  3. Venamis

Venamis Moderator

i know, its sad.

hes got way too little experience points for as many games as hes played.
    test
  4. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Lol I aint sticking up for him but... You guys are some huge nerds, hating on this nigga because he's garbage at gaming but has confidence and thinks he's good. Leave the little rich nigga alone, he's good at life.
    test
  5. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

even a blind retarded lab rat could do better than that though
    test
  6. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

True, but a blind lab rat could make better music than him too, but kids still buying it.
    test
  7. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

right? lmao they gonna hate on him not being the best gamer he says he is, wanna know why he isnt? cause hes busy making money and winning at life.. a diss thread to soulja boy based on a video where he says hes a sick xbox gamer... is corny. its called confidence, who in life is going into things sayin im good but not the best?? nobody thats winning. confidence is a moterfucker.
    test
  8. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I'm pretty good at halo....only played halo 3 once though...lol...just didn't get into it like the second...it was ok i guess
    test
  9. Venamis

Venamis Moderator

^ not even the same games.

different regen styles. Different physics.

And to the dude bitching about him winning at life.

No

You dont go fronting like you're the best and then let the world know your tag so we can look it up to see that he is a highest skill 14.

my little ass brother got ranked higher than that the first day he played the game.

this is the same shit like rick ross talking about fuck the police and then you find out he was correctionals officer at jail. same shit different lable on it.
    test
  10. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

LMAO @ same as rick ross being a CO are you fucking stupid?? seriously, are you fucking stupid? WOW.. you are so fucking secluded in life its not funny

the day anybody doin things with life cares when a nerd like yourself calls them out, we have things to be worried about LOL
    test
  11. RockinMoroccan

RockinMoroccan pakistans jackie chan

a lot of ppl do that
    test
  12. Venamis

Venamis Moderator

if you're going to rail on me, you're railing on 95% of the people that post in this forum.

so hey hater, gtfo.

but you're retarded. My example is the same fucking shit. word for word the same, just a different colored tie on the same suit.

Its just like Jay-Z claiming to be the best freestyler on stage and the chokes and doesn't rhyme one word. Same old shit. The proof is in the pudding, don't stunt about shit you're not if you have proof out there that'll get you caught.

On a light note, the dudes from Incubus and Hoobastank are actually really nice with Halo 3. Funny thing is, they talk about casually playing it.. not being gods--and they're sweet with it.
    test
  13. swif

swif In a meeting with ya girl

i cant fuck with halo but i only played halo 3 and was told that was the gayest one
    test
  14. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

im pretty sure dude dont be playin as much as yall
    test
  15. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

''Japanese signals''
    test
  16. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

lol @ his tools of destruction
    test
  17. absolute zero

oh and venamis - i got it.
    test
  18. Venamis

Venamis Moderator

you got like right after I said hit me up on rm?

nice. Its exciting once you unlock that shit. I screamed and yelled excitingly.

lol. I need the vangard acheivement and I have all 1250/1250 achievements.

If you need that acheivement, we should do it together.
    test
  19. absolute zero

It was crazy because I was the last one in the ghost, and it took us like 85 minutes to do it. Anyways, we got right to the end where we had to jump in the ship, and the ground started to come out from under me so I would've died and right before I died the first person got into the ship so it let us all in. I was jumping up and down and shit lol

But yeah I have a few achievements I need. I need like 5 of the metascoring ones, I have to beat someone down with a flag on a legendary map, and i need the 2 for 1 (which is incredibly hard to get when dudes aren't trying to cooperate with you) lol.
    test
  20. Venamis

Venamis Moderator

yah i was jumping up and down too. its amazing because ive beaten that level 10 times and i never been so happy to do so until i got that meaningless pts achievement.

2 for 1 is easiest to do on king of the hill on snowbound.

just stand back in the corner and wait for the hill to move to wear the ghost starts at and you should get it.

the legendary map flag kill one is simple too. goto big team slayer or big team battle whatever they call it now a days in the DLC one and wait till you get CTF on avalanche and go and steal the flag and hide by the piller right next to the flag by crouching and when they walk by to kill you just whack them once.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.