Wow. Check this. Why Didn't God forgive Satan for sinning

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

we sin all the time and he forgives us.

Answer Satan had NO TEMPTER. No one tempted him to sin, he did that on his own accord. I will exalt myself above God, I will be like God. And one thing the bible says is after christ there is No more remission of sin. Amazing
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

What's your take on this ?

edit never mind.

The bible is so deep and amazing man. So much depth and beauty in it.
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

he never meant to exalt himself above the position of god.

it was arrogance that led him to believe he was better than clay.

i am made of fire, i rise by nature, he is clay, he is beneath my feet.

however, clay can put out fire, if you look at it in a certain way.

:numaan:
    test
  4. Coup d'état

Good thread. What I find amazing aside from the OP is why did Satan trick eve and not Adam ?

Adam was created first. He was there in the Garden when God was creating all the animals and letting him name them, he spent more time with God, trusted God.

Then God created Eve. Eve did not see all the majesty of God as Adam. Satan knew this, and knew that he could device her the way he did. He mixed in some truth with twisted scripture and Eve fell to sin.

This is why woman experience birthing pains, etc...

Satan is lies and the father of it.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Right but adam knew better and still did it. If it were eve only we wouldnt be in this situatiion. Satan made it seem like God wws hiding shit from em.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

True, but notice how satan goes to eve first.
    test
  7. TweetMyMixtape

TweetMyMixtape New Member

dang that question just blew my mind even though i've asked before.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

Ya. An came at her like lmao he told u that lol silly chick u aint gonna die. Shady. Lol.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

I had a thought once that we have all been adam before and have all failed that test. In a sense its true.
    Maybe we havent all individually been adam but we all were souls in heaven before we were humans on earth. Being born wiped that from our memory tho. Thats why when u die ull know abraham, ull know everyone in heaven cus u actually do know them.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

was it a dream PB ?

I can't wait to leave this rock. Just try to imagine heaven...sounds that taste, sight that is heard...
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

It was something i was thinking about praying in the spirit.
    The heaven thing i know about threw study.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

what a revalation, profound. God never falis to amaze his creation.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

U shoulda been there last night. Ever had continuous revelation WITH another person having the same revelation. Ya.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

I could image that! I felt similar experiance...whole body buzzing with goose bumps and fluctuating back and forth. hairs all standing up. A deep sense of connection.

Thursday night bible study last night for you ?
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Wow. U musta had an awsome experience gettin saved if u having those types of encounters with the HS just a year in. U prolly need to be ready for something particular fairly soon
    Its usually much more gradual for most. As some cant take such overwhelming experience that soon. But really depends on what u put in.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

Oh but no i wanted to go to sleep an i always go to sleep with something on but didnt want to last night an kept gettin the pull to do it, turned out amazing.
    test
  17. Coup d'état

Never thought of it that way. I was crying so hard in joy reading John for the first time...a flash, it was ...words cannot describe it. Pure Joy. Reading Jesus speak was what did it, how he spoke and man, so beautiful.

Satan tried to fight back. After my first bible study a few weeks later, I was having so many sinful thoughts. That night I slept on the hard floor because I did not deserve to sleep in comfort on the bed. I rebuked him in the His name. A few hours later, I was comforted in a unusually positive way.

Also, walking around out side seemed different too. I felt like I knew the earth I was on for the first time. Because before,with evolution, it just seemed like a complex, distant phenomena, that only could be explained by 'experts'. I felt disconnected and just a random.

How long have you been saved ? What's your testimony if you don't mind me asking ?
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

Yes. Thats the biggest time of struggle with him. The transferance. Getting out of that family into this one. But later on that side of it gets easier to deal with once u know how, the tools we have. Than its just like the bible says those types of interuptions become just like annoying gnats. Not as big of a problem for you as they are at first.

Ya ive heard people like u where they have a extra strong first experience, going outside everything seems brighter more colorful new. Thats fairly common. Just means u were ready to handle it at the time u did. But getting it that strong the first time makes getting it strong often not as overwhelming. Its a interesting experience getting the confirmation that gen 1:1 is actually real.
    test
  19. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

wrong idiot, those are physical senses of the earth

another question, what are you guys' souls doing before you are earth birthed? just hangin' out in heaven or something? or is a new soul created everytime a baby is?

mind you, i know your answers are wrong already
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

"Before you were in your mothers womb i knew you set you aside and called you out".
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.