Would your god think less of me

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by JASON ANTHONY, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

for questioning his existence before deciding to follow?

What if along the way I sway a few people from their faith by the questions I'm asking or the statements I am making? Does that soul count against me?
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

isn this just like my other thread about going to hell cuz youre not christian??

lol

my god loves you no matter what. CUz he realizes people can think for themselves. He designed us in his mirror image, so anything we do, hed do aswell...

and he realizes this.

i do believe in good and bad. Ive seen ghosts. SO dont get me wrong. Im not saying its all a bunch of crap. Just saying i think we all have it wrong.
    test
  3. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

This thread is more about my judgment.

I don't want to held responsible for being careful or curious.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

no Gods forgiveness counts for past present and future sin. However any life u take will be counted against u. And say u become christian and start leading people away that may get held against u. But repentance is for everything. It says God remembers your sins no more. They are cast into the sea of forgiveness.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

they arent ghosts they are familiar spirits.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

ive wondered this myself since i don't completely rule out the possibility of a god/afterlife but i refuse to adopt any religion or even expressed belief in god/gods

the answer i came up with is that if god does exist then this omnipotent being that created the universe is not so petty as to torture a mere mortal for not buying some sales pitch that was pitched to them by other mortals. this god must surely have a higher standard for judging whether or not someone is a good person. he created our brain and our cognitive process, so he must've known what path this would lead us down. it's nature at work, how can god be against nature? makes no sense.

from the christian point of view... i'm not sure but i think that technically any sins you commit will be forgiven if you are 'saved.' so basically if after you're done with your questioning, if you land on the conclusion that christianity is the answer but you explored your doubts before reaching that conclusion then you can still repent and be saved.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Yes.^
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

John 20:22-23 ERV
    (22) Then he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit.
    (23) If you forgive the sins of anyone, their sins are forgiven. If there is anyone whose sins you don't forgive, their sins are not forgiven."

Those who have received the Holy Spirit play a crucial role. Any sin may count against you.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

test
  10. TheBigPayback

when u accept jesus u recieve the holy spirit as well as the father. But ur right.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

ok... but god set the whole scheme up where you had to do X to get into heaven so essentially it is irrelevant to me who does the torturing... i don't for a second believe that the omnipotent creator of the universe would have such an arbitrary standard of judgment.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well if you convert to catholicism you just need to confess before you die and youre all good my man
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

no we set that up. Well adam by making satan the lord of his life. For a point in time people could not go to heaven they were completely seperated from God. Jesus served as the bridge back. Why do you think jesus died and went to hell. To save the people in Hell b4 his death and resurrection.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

ya i guess catholics think if u accept jesus u are perfect now. Which is hardly the case we still need to work towards it.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

we are always looking for shortcuts fuckin up our finish time.. the devil wants you to believe you not worthy..god sent his son to die for u to let u know that u are worthy..

set aside ur skepticism for a moment and acknowledge the sacrifice. if what we did can damn us to hell, than jesus wouldn't be necessary. but he came to show us that there is more to life than, knowing, there is more to life than believing, it says our works are as obnoxious as clanging symbols it's through the power of faith that god lives in us.

the devil wants you to feel un worthy god has done everything he needed to do, to tell u that u are worthy..
    test
  16. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

adam and satan were both created by god. neither one of them is responsible for the system you propose: god is still the supreme engineer.
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hahahahahaha

man

so now catholics go to hell cuz they arent christian?

man gods an ass
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

no one can determine how god judges

we set up a Extremely SAFE SET OF RULES TO ABIDE BY.

if they are to hard to follow, i suggest take out the religious aspects and follow, and pray about it to god, that if he want's you to become more sanctified that you will

but as long as we ignore god, he will ignore us.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

right but they also both disobeyed him whereas adams diobeying led to his ansestors being born into sin. He knew full well what would happen if he did it.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

they dont have to be christian but they DO have to accept christ. Thats all.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.