would you take brains over beauty?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

If you had to make a choice between to peeps that like you alot and you was feeling both of them. which one would you be with the smart one that knows what he or she wanted out of life. or the one who looks good?
    test
  2. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Def. the smart one, if I can't have a good conversation with a guy, he doesn't stand a chance.
    test
  3. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

The good looking one... who needs convo in the game of love?
    test
  4. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

Depends on to what extremes the brains and beauty reach towards.

I've known physically attractive girls who were sexy as hell because of their character, spontaneity and intelligence.. and I've met attractive girls who were ugly because they were dumb as hell..

I don't know.. I'd take a compromise out of both.. but if I had to choose I'd go for beauty..

sorry:(
    test
  5. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

You can get smart, but ya just cant get pretty. Not cheap anyway.
    test
  6. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

never thought of it that way...

it depends on if the smart one is BUTT ugly or just average...

I'm inclined to say the smart ones. Looks get you no where with me. I may lust you but...eh..that is short lived...
    test
  7. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

beauty, by far. then i'll just upgrade to a newer model when the oil needs changing.
    test
  8. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I'm not a looks person, really. So I'm gonna go with brains.
    test
  9. DA-SMOOTHEST-TALKA

DA-SMOOTHEST-TALKA The Silencer

Depends i guess, my baby is smart and she's beautiful! So i got the best of both worlds when it comes to that. I usually go with what's on the inside, then we can talk about what she's lookin like!
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

This statement...

contradicts this statement...

So looks WILL get a dude somewhere with you, because they can't be at least average, right?

Intelligence is relative and can be just as inconsequential as beauty... it's all about compatibility... what if he's a brain surgeon and you're a cashier? How would you really be able to relate? Assuming as a cashier, you don't have as much "education" as he has?

To answer the question, I'd take beauty over "brains." If she's humble and has a thirst for knowledge, she can learn more than a "brainiac."
    test
  11. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

At this point in my life I will say looks however the size of his bank account would have to be taken into consideration as well as I require some level of financial security
    test
  12. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

test
  13. xcetara

xcetara New Member

is this like mostly guys asking questions
    test
  14. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

I would choose neither over the other.

I will walk every corner of the Earth in restless pursuit of my rare package of beauty, sophistication, and eccentricity.

[​IMG]
    test
  15. Nostrabrahmus

Nostrabrahmus Brahvant Garde

wow @ that picture, dex

have never seen that one of her... lovely

and, by the time you've found her, those much-feared affects aging will have likely set in

which may actually work to your favor though, since the 'rare packages' do tend to like older men ala catherine zeta-jones (michael douglas), angelina jolie (billy bob thornton), and...

[​IMG]
    test
  16. I went out with this girl once and she was very pretty and smart too, but what put me off was that she would refer to her grandma as a twat.
    test
  17. this is the 21c, women can make their own money these days
    test
  18. even the kind of eccentricity where people walk around without shoelaces?
    test
  19. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

i say brains over beauty. i love a woman that knows what she wants out of life and not afraid to work hard to get it. are there any hard working women in here?
    test
  20. Does a person ever know what they truly want out of life? Not to get too philosophical, but I have witnessed people, in particular women reserving the right to change their minds, (being very vocal about this) whenever they want. Ive seen them fall out of love overnight, lose respect in a moment, fall for another in a seemingly flippant manner and followed their heart in what could seem a quite whimsical manner to an outside observer. Women can have an idea of what they want out of the world, materially,ánd what kind of institutions they find desirable, (say marriage), but in my experience women dont know what the heck they want!

To use an analogy, take shopping: Men in general go to get what they want and then go home. Women on the other hand often stay for hours not knowing what they want until they see it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.