Would you stay with a man /woman if they couldn't make you happy sexually .........

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Would you stay with a man /woman if they couldn't make you happy sexually
    But he or she met all your other standards that you like in a relationship?
    test
  2. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

I would and I have also. I was completely in love with one of my ex's and it was more of an emotional connection when I was with her. Then there have been often times when the sex was good and the relationship was horrible. Id rather have a good woman first then everything else follows
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Great way to look at it. Sex is not everything in a relationship it's so much deeper then that. But it is a big part of most relationship depending on the age group as well.
    test
  4. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

No. If I did, I would eventually cheat.
    test
  5. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

shame on you have a heart. lol i feel you
    test
  6. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

I'm with tight-eyes...Hell even if the sex is the bomb I still be tempted...At least I can admit that I'm just not cut out for a relationship right now because I have more important stuff to focus on but I still got needs ya dig?
    test
  7. tight-eyes

I do have a heart lol. I also understand that its not realistic to expect one person to fulfill ALL of your needs. So we'd have to come up with an "arrangement". I would stay with my partner if I was satisfied with other equally important aspects of our relationship, and would at least give him a heads up that I intended to seek sexual gratification elsewhere, but I'd be damned if I went any significant period of time without satisfying sex.

Not all couples are monogamous.
    test
  8. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

Would a man stay with a woman who was not fulfilling sexually? No. Men and women may communicate differently and have different expectations but the basic necessities are the same.

I'd try to help him better himself only if hes endowed and only for so long.
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao I though that was funny haha. Nigga gotta be well endowed for you consider it lol.
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol i can see you sitting at the dinner table with rollers in your hair drawing up a contract lol. high lighting and under lining certain shit lol
    test
  11. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

There has to be something to work with. I don't think a relationship should be based on sex, but sex [thats good sex], like communication is absolutely required to make a relationship work.

Its not something that can be overlooked, no matter how hard we may try, like a woman who can't cook or a man who leaves his wet towel on the bed every morning. Lets be honest.
    test
  12. tight-eyes

That's so totally me. Only I would be dressed sexy while negotiating that contract... its hard for guys to say no when they have a hard-on.
    test
  13. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao ain't that the truth lol everything is yes lol
    test
  14. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol i feel you haha wet towel lol hell if you a woman and can't cook i hope the sex is the bomb lol. i mean have me seeing all the lucky charms and shit.
    test
  15. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

lol...
    test
  16. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol like you said it have to balance off some how.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.