would you rather...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. have a low sex drive, or a high one?

I'd def rather have a low one. The reason being, I believe, natural urges can get in the way of what i'm feeling, what i'm thinking and what i'm doing. Whenever I start thinking with my....I slap myself in the face.. lol, jp, but it might work as some kind of conditioning method, eh?
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Mine is high, and I prefer it that way... I think sex is great and I have absolutely no problem enjoying it as much as I responsibly can.
    test
  3. yea its enjoyable no doubt, but id rather have a low one than have sex on my mind all the time. thats's what I mean by it getting in the way.
    test
  4. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I feel what you're saying... but I don't mind having sex on the brain... it doesn't interfere with me taking care of my business... in fact, it sometimes provides a quite effective impetus for me to get things done... something to look forward to... lol.

Maybe I'm overstating my sex drive by saying its "high"... but those were the terms we were given, and it most certainly isn't "low".
    test
  5. lol@ something to look forward to. Been there. I find myself thinking about sex all of the sudden sometimes, it can be distracting, but I just brush it off, its all about composure, innit?

but seriously, after I posted this question I was like hmm, my sex drive is at a pretty medium level...but if someone said low, or high, id say low, because a high one would risk putting sex at the forefront of my life--something which I do not really want.
    test
  6. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

High.. Please god keep it high.. lol I've had low before and its terrible... I would never wish that upon anyone..
    test
  7. TAB

TAB Model

Why the fuck would you want a lower sex drive LOL? That's like wanting one of your legs amputated. There is no reason for someone to honestly desire lower arousal levels other than if he/she is depressed or possesses somekind of physical flaw that ashames them.
    test
  8. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

LOL...that reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where George doesn't get any sex for a while so he suddenly becomes really smart, and Elaine doesn't get any and becomes really stupid

Anyways lol

I have a pretty high one and I like it that way. I've had a few times before where it was low and that sucks. I don't think about sex that much....or more like the thought of it doesn't interfere with anything else..I'm just in the mood whenever lol
    test
  9. Actually, its only amputating the desire to want to have sex all the time. The only problem a person would have with this, is if they felt they needed sex all the time to sustain a happy life.its not about having physical flaws or being ashamed of having sex. Its about acknowledging how sexual desire can get in the way of other things in a persons life that should take priority over those sensual urges.
    Maybe in this day and age, it is weird to not place sex at the centre of ones world? A high sex drive, in my opinion is not better than having a low one.

I am interested to know why the people here, think having a high one is better than a low one, maybe perhaps by listing the pros and cons and we can go from there.
    test
  10. If you dont think about sex that much then I would assume that your sex drive isn't that high? And yes it is possible, to have a high sex drive and not let it affect other things, but the only way of doing that, is to take your mind off having sex, and actively lower your drive. So wouldnt a lower drive in the first place, be better? I'm not sure now.. lol
    test
  11. why?
    test
  12. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I have to maintain a high sex drive... so that I can keep all of my mistresses, including tights, happy.

You don't have to lower your drive in order to focus on other things.... horniness and responsibility can co-exist.

It depends on if you're trying to screw the whole city... now that takes time and effort, which can take away from other things.
    test
  13. ofcourse horniness and responsibility can co exist, but a high sex drive can be a distraction.
    test
  14. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Perhaps I need to send you that Seinfeld episode lol

I wouldn't say that I don't think about sex that much. I'm sure sexual thoughts enter my mind at least a couple times a day even at "low" sex drive points. But it's not this thing where I think about it in the context of "maaaaaan, I need it NOW".

Maybe our definitions of sex drives differ..not sure.

But I consider mine high, just b/c I would be up for sex anytime, any place, however many times a day. I've never been the type be like "oh, I'm not in the mood"...the only time I'm not in the mood, is if I'm in an exceptionally shitty mood. And even then, sex can sometimes make it better lol

I also live with my fiance though, so you gotta figure...I don't gotta go out and find a suitable partner or whatever to have sex with...it's basically there whenever I want it lol Another reason it doesn't float around the mind as an uncontrollable thought/desire.
    test
  15. mama21

mama21 panama-red@blackplanet

a high one any day..
    test
  16. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Because it sucks..
    test
  17. Jack Iraq

Jack Iraq New Member

^I bet you suck too, literally.

I'd rather have a high sex drive so then I'd have no qualms about sleeping around.
    test
  18. Large Orange

Large Orange New Member

You stole what I was going to say.
    test
  19. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I have a high sex drive. I'd rather keep it that way also. Although I've been in a low sex drive phase and it's not nice. Seriously hate not being able to want/enjoy sex (newborns, ever had one...you know what I'm talking about lol). It all comes back eventually tho...and I thank God for that ;o)
    test
  20. Louisville

Louisville Dat nigga

My joint is high, and right now my girl likes it. Hopefully she still does when we move in together and I get that midnight urge. At times I want a low one, cuz even I feel like a pervert with sex on the mind all the time. Especially when my meat gets hard for no reason. Ladies yall are blessed, cuz atleast when your sex drive is high, the chick in front of you on that cramped elevator doesn't know it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.