Would you ever talk to a girl / guywho dissed your sex game??

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Like if yall was goin at it and u came fast and started cussin at her and she got mad and dissed your sex game .. would you still talk to her ? or ignore her till kingdom come?

Ladies what if he told you your pussy stink and it was dry as hell. Or if he said your head game was wack. What would you do or say?
    test
  2. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I would tell him to fuck off.. But really, i don't think I would ever get myself into that kind of situation.. I wouldn't screw some guy who didn't respect me and no guy that did have respect for me would say something like that..So, you know..
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Yeah But You Have Some Heartless People Out There Haha
    test
  4. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Basically. If a cat ever said some shit like that about me, I just woudn't fuck with him anymore... b/c he is obviously a fucking liar. lol... but seriously.
    test
  5. Dely

Dely In The Trap

went through that with my last relationship .. my god i use to try to avoid sex so damn much
    test
  6. cp3boy

cp3boy FRIENDS 2 THA END

Avoid her and her friends cause she probably told them already and word spread round bout you
    test
  7. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

If she said I came too fast, I'd be like... "that's what you get for wanting foreplay, I been ready to fuck since I came in the door."

If she said my dick was too small and she couldn't feel me, I'd be like... "that's because your pussy is the Taj Mahal and I can't feel you, either... next time, I'll have sex with a woman, not a horse."
    test
  9. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

he'd regret every second he spent with me since the day he met me.. i promise! hahah
    test
  10. pantherdef

pantherdef New Member

Yup!! Wear her out and tell her that we can't do it no mo cuz I'm not good at this stuff.
    test
  11. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

lmao
    test
  12. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I think it depends on how. First off, if it were true, I'm not going to deny anything. If she had said "it ain't working" etc. in nice ways, that would be fine. But if she said it all mean and shit, no I wouldn't talk to her. It's disrespectful any way you look at it, true or untrue. It also depends on who you deal with. Cause them little girls will go spreading false rumors when they don't get their way. So I'm in complete agreeance(if that's even a word) with Short.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.