would you consider marriage a religious concept? ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

exactly, you also dont have to attend gay weddings.

In the example of babies, you teach babies to share. Every parent knows that.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

you would probably be sued for saying im not djing a jew wedding. Just like the bakery youre talking about chose to make it a point about not doing it for homosexuals.... they could have said anything else. "Were too busy, sorry" but they said it was because they were homosexuals. Thats not right.
    test
  3. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

The bakery in question has a history of refusing to sell to people for a variety of reasons, and is known for it's terrible customer service. The gay part only came up so the bakery owners could use it to launch themselves into free advertising.
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Marriage is in essence a religious concept... however the american marriage system is a government concoction and it is actually more hurtful NOW then it was intended to be in creation.. think about it.. divorce rate is soaring, children of divorce families have it harder then those who aren't, not 100% worse but slightly which leads me to agree that single parents families have it worse and the children suffer more conditions.

we building it up to burn it back down theaux
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

it's not a relgious thing...it's a true thing common to all man.

making a mainstream institution out of it and putting it under the state with its man made legalities does not define it either...this is how a state controls a union into it's cult-ture...this is not ordained by the Father, and what we see today is carnal and much of the traditions of state "marragie" is built behind the occult and idolotry...we don't know it, but it's roots stem from pagan practices...the world is just as pagan then, as it is now...

We understand Roman institution, where you can have only one wife..etc..and are married to the state, or bound by law with the lincense you get saying you are legal to be together....

So what is a covenant between man and woman according to the Creator, in spirit and in truth, if you knowest ?
    test
  6. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Well it's not between a man and a woman in a consensual and loving relationship, I tell you that much.
    test