would you cheat on your S/O for millions of dollars

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

But is it cheating or just another day at the office??? could you rationalise it as work -seperate from your homelife?
    no..
    ok ...
    i tried.
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

test
  3. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

No what I'm saying is when you decide to stop fucking with shallow morons don't be surprised when all you little "shenanigans" get nipped in the bud :wink:

Manipulative/vindictive behavior is nothing to be proud of but if you must brag of your "conquests", make sure your "opponent" is worthy.
    test
  4. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Yeah you could never do anything like that to 3ternal.
    test
  5. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

No idea, I may be blinded by tight-eyes beauty (she is hot) [feme]

But probably not, I'm a very perceptive dude naturally.

So in that regard I'm a lot like a chick.

I sit there and watch everybody's body language, listen to their stories, how other people interact with them and speak of them, and remember EVERYTHING, but never tell anybody anything I know.

I usually know what's going on before people have to tell me, I'd say I'm perceptive to a fault.

Definitely one of my character flaws is I can get pretty paranoid and have no problem erring on the side of caution whether that's wrong or right.

Probably a big reason why I'm such a loner.
    test
  6. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I was being sarcastic, sugarlips. I tend talk a lot of shit around here to get folks riled, I like to stir things up.

In reality, I'm not a vindictive person. Total waste of time and energy, and I choose not to give anyone that kind of power over my life. IMO, the only opponent I face is myself (my thoughts and the energy that I choose to manifest). I dont spend a lot of time focusing on that negativity, once I'm done with a relationship my thoughts are typically "on to the next one".
    test
  7. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Yea a lot of girls do that with me. I get played a lot. They probably don't question their love for their boyfriend while fucking with me. I was talking about girls who otherwise love their boyfriend but slip up with somebody else and then feel conflicted - and that conflict leads them into doubt.
    test
  8. YounG Doo Rag G

YounG Doo Rag G 4 POUND

Iono..i usually do it 4 free
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. TruestPain

TruestPain C.E.O of Rho' Wylin' Reco

Definately, thats probably a relatity show coming soon to HBO or something. There would definately be a catch to it.

As for me? Yeah I'd do it that being a female offering me a mill to give a good-fucking of there life-time... I'll stroke til my shit is sore and the chics pussy is bruised! And most likely, i'll have the chic im with join in (gotta love bi-women, my ex would be a perfect candidate).

Now if a dude was offering a mill to me, to fuck the chic i'm with... Idk... cant say I could comment on that, any of the chics i fuck with now, sure why not... i dont have that kind of attachment with'em. But if its wifey.. idk... thats deep.

Too bad i'm single though! LoL
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yes, i would

Love isnt worth money...it doesnt transfer over....money is worth WAY more these days
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Money I have, cheating is not an option. So no, I wouldn't cheat even for an absurd amount of money.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.