would you cheat on your S/O for millions of dollars

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

what if they leave you after you cheat and you really love him/her would it be worth it then?
    test
  2. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

for MILLIONS of dollars? Anyone who aint already a millionaire will bounce on they partner for that kina cheese wtf. And plus once u got a few mil your girl IS NOT gonna leave. Shit if my girl fucked some dude for millions id be the happiest man ever
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol you'd be like ok cool lets hit the stores now haha
    test
  4. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

If anybody says they wouldn't they need to GTFOH.

[youtube]diYAc7gB-0A[/youtube]
    test
  5. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Sexually and oterwise. They kinda just started ignoring him alltogether.
    test
  6. tight-eyes

Create the thread lol. You know I'll give my $0.02. Email me if you do though, I dont check the boards much.
    test
  7. Joro

Joro New Member

Everyone in here who said they'd cheat on the person they were in love with for millions of dollars is LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH.

Not one of you in here would rather be rich and lonely over poor and in-love.

If you DO think that way you're probably 13 years old and haven't seen Demi Moore and Woody Harrelson in Indecent Proposal. LOL

But uh...maybe I'm misunderstanding the question....what's an "s/o"?
    test
  8. tight-eyes

Seen the movie and I'm not 13, but I'd still do it.

In that movie, the woman didnt cheat, her man was fully involved and gave his consent. Plus, they ended up together in the end.

The question wasnt whether we'd choose rich & lonely or poor & in love, it was whether we'd cheat for a lot of money. I would. I might not get caught, and if I did theres a chance my dude might stay with me. And even if he didnt, I could always find somebody else.

Besides, you can be rich & in love, just as you can be poor and lonely. Cheating doesnt dictate either outcome. I'd opt for being rich.
    test
  9. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

nigga if i got millions of dollars ill just fall in love with someone else
    test
  10. Joro

Joro New Member

LOL....you crazy kids.

Bumpz & tight-eyes would make an interesting couple. Bumpz would keep a pistol under his pillow while next to him tight-eyes would have a knife tucked just under the mattress.

They'd both be secretly gripping their weapon as they kissed each other goodnight.
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

Cheating ...especially for women....raises doubts about whether you really are in love with your partner - even if nobody knows about it, doubts are still raised within yourself in your own heart and mind.

Of course, if you know you aren't in love then it's obvious you'd take the money and fuck someone else, even if you'd rather do it secretly to avoid hurting the partner you're "not in love with".

But if you know you're in love with someone it just feels stupid to substitute those feelings for any amount of money.

Unless r&b songs have mislead me?

C.R.E.E.M -Cash Rules Everything Except Me

A rapper taught me that one tho.
    test
  12. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

nigga you are talking about MILLIONS of dollars. You can say what you want but when someone is about to put 2 MILLION dollars in your account you are finna BOUNCE on yo partner.

And in reality, your partner would stay with you after you made 2 million. Id let my virgin wife sleep with a dude for a few million and stay with her after that. Fooee show
    test
  13. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol you are killing me haha
    test
  14. Joro

Joro New Member

You are evil.

EEEEVVVVIIIIIIILLLLLLLL

I claim the blood of Jesus over this thread!
    test
  15. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

test
  16. tight-eyes

I actually do sleep with a butcher knife tucked under my mattress lol. Working on that gun permit, as we speak. But they're only for self-defense, not to use on my man... I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Besides, I am more devious than I am violent... I will resort to annoying the shit out of my man or coming up with some sinister plot to destroy him and everything he's ever worked for, before I ever resort to commiting violence on him. Like I said, I'm a lover :)
    test
  17. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

whooooaaa psycho bitch. your the type of bitch a nigga chop up, put into a bunch of bags and drop off in mexico. wtf wrong with you
    test
  18. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

The funny thing women like Tight Eyes aren't satisfied until they come across a guy like me who's on the same wavelength and can beat her at every single one of her own games [double]
    test
  19. tight-eyes

*gasp* OMG! I am deeply hurt and offended at the mischaracterization of my personhood, you two. Its not like he couldnt get another car, house, 401k, child, career, reputation. Geeeez!!! I'm gonna go cry now. Thanks a lot!!!
    test
  20. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

my husband would probably say the same thing--. my kid sister is a golddigger and during a discussion about it with my mom that fool said he would hope id marry someone for money then take it when i divorce and go back to him. lol. i laugh but i was hurt.:<
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.