would you cheat on your S/O for millions of dollars

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

How is it "cheating", if both partners agree that its okay? Cheating would imply that some kind of deception or trickery was going on... if its out in the open and both partners are cool with it, it's not cheating.
    test
  2. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

i see your point. but still i couldn't do it lol
    test
  3. tight-eyes

^^ LOL... why not?
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

let's just say you were my woman and i'm your man. you wouldn't want to hear some woman working me over and screaming my name lol. i fo damn sho wouldn't want to see some random guy have you howling at the moon if it's not me lol.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

Who says you have to see or listen? What if you two just let eachother know ahead of time that you would be getting it in somewhere else on occassion, but were both very discreet and respectful about it. Neither of you threw the details (who, what, when, where) in the others face, but you both knew what was going on.
    test
  6. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

I would put the condom on for the dude and let him bang my girl while I played guitar hero and give him a bottle of gatorade after he was done
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao you win lol
    test
  8. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao then after we do what we do i guess you want to go out for dinner then lol.
    test
  9. tight-eyes

^^ Hey, sidepieces gotta eat, too lol.

I know a married couple. Wife was a lesbian, who just so happened to fall MADLY in love with a man (only one she's ever been with) who she wanted to spend the rest of her life with... plus she wanted to have children within the stability of a marriage (they have a gang of kids). He's crazy about her. They share women. Not random hookups, but bonafied long-term relationships. The wife usually meets them first and then introduces to hubby to see if there's a connection. She has a main chick (wifey), and a girlfriend. They all live together as a big family.

I could tell you about a bunch of folks I know in similar situations... its a trip.
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ thats dope

id be all about my girl havin a girlfriend
    test
  11. tight-eyes

A lot of guys say that (same thing with them wanting multiple wives), but then when they get in the situation, it isn't what they expect it to be, and they regret it.

My friend used to date this guy and his girlfriend (I used to tease her and call them her "girlboyfriend")... she started hanging out with the guy first, then found out he had a girlfriend and that they were swingers. She wasn't really into chicks, but became good friends with the girlfriend, and they kinda started alienating the guy. He got jealous and couldn't handle it anymore. My friend left him and his girlfriend ended up leaving him a while later. The girls are still friends. The guy caught a domestic violence case when he tried to manhandle the girlfriend after she left him. Neither of them talk to him anymore.

I went out with them a few times. I thought they would be weirdos but they were actually cool and normal people. We all had fun.

It takes a certain type of person to be secure enough to be in that kind of relationship.
    test
  12. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao poor guy haha he brought it on his self. be careful what you ask for you just may get it lol.
    test
  13. Penny_Hardaway

Penny_Hardaway New Member

of course

who ever says no is a fuckn retard
    test
  14. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

see thats the thing they would have to both meet through me

like be with my chick for a minute, then some other chicks really feeling me so i bring her to meet my girl type thing

and long as they were both down to fuck me a couple times a week, i dont care how much they talk/hung out
    test
  15. tight-eyes

That is how they met. He already had a girlfriend when he started dating my girl... he was cheating on his girlfriend with my friend, then then my girl eventually found out he had a girl and that they were swingers. The girlfriend invited her to come kick it with them and it was on from there. I think he was just being selfish and have my girl all to himself, even though he had a girl that was down with threesomes. Greedy bastard.

Thats how it was at first... then the girls started getting closer and eventually started leaving him out.
    test
  16. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol i guess your girl was like hell she know bout us now might as well ride the wave tell it crashes on the shore lol
    test
  17. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

That's a good one
    test
  18. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

leaving him it out how

if it means leaving him out like stopped fucking him then forget that

but if u mean like they didnt really talk to the dude much unless he was fuckin em

then im cool with that
    test
  19. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

youd have to be one dumb ass nigga not do that. how is that even question
    test
  20. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

*sigh

im gonna hve to create a spinoff...i have too much to say/ask LoL
    test
Thread Status: