would u fuck wit a dude in a wheel chair?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by johhny 5, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johhny 5

johhny 5 Da New Kid On Da Block

real good dude.. he can walk da dog.. or wheel with da dog.. n do all da normal errday activities. his pp still in tack.. 7.3 inches to be exact.. he a real good man, but he a handicap.

would u date dis man?

sceranio numba DEUCE! yo husband is cleaning da bathroom windows.. he slip, n fall out.. he no longa can walk. he develop an erectial disfunction.. would u stay married? but dis is da best man in da world. but yo sex life is OVA!!
    test
  2. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Scenario 1- It depends. I think that would have to be a slow friend to lover development type of thing. I would probably not just fall for one...unless he just had a stunning personality. I know a few guys in wheelchairs like that.

And as for husband...yes, I'd stay.
    test
  3. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

God I'm evil but I laughed at "wheel the dog"

Anyways...I "know" a chick that is on another website I visit that is marrying a guy who is paralyzed from the chest down. When she met him he was this way and they fell in love regardless of his handicap. I think that is amazing, maybe just for the fact that I don't know if I could do the same and not just b/c of sex or anything like that, but b/c it is a huge responsiblity to undertake. Someone who is handicapped, especially paralyzed is a responsiblity...there are obviously some things they just can't do for themselves and it becomes a lifetime commitment to care for them.

If I was already married and something so tragic happened...yes I would stick it out.
    test
  4. johhny 5

johhny 5 Da New Kid On Da Block

yeah i admire support like dat. i wish women knew what love meant. peoplee needa realize.. love aint something you can fall out of.
    test
  5. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

i wouldnt mind at all either way.
    test
  6. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

OK???? I might be wrong on what love is supposed to be, but isn't it that?
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

more then likely care for in another completely different way other then just love. Have you ever taken care of anybody disabled? That's a whole other kind of commitment right there.
    test
  8. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

So what if the girl you marry becomes paralyzed? You gonna skip town. My idea of love is to care for that person to whatever extent they may need (not always want) it. What would you do if you had kids that were disabled? Some of you people are really bad for basing what kind of relatiosnhip you would give somebody based on their health status. It's actually very sad because most people think like you guys to some extent.
    test
  9. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i never said anything like that. But yeah I would take care of her.

What would you do though? or have you been in this situation before where you had to care for a loved one and gone through the whole process from them being somebody that could actually take care of themselves but slowly being over taken by an illness to where they couldn't? I have no issues with doing..I have done it in the past with family
    test
  10. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

I WOULD STAY - esspecially if its my boyfriend now he wants to do it all day and damn night -sex makes me tired anyway

But on the real my god mothers husband got shot in the back and is in a wheel chair and she left him cause he kept fucking the nurse attendants that would come over during the day and take care of him - so there are alot of women that dont care

mad love
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.