Would It Impact Your Friendship...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Would It Impact Your Friendship...

If your ex -whom you are still really good friends with and didn't have a bad break-up- admitted to you that they cheated while with you?

Do you think you could still remain good friends with your ex after they admitted that to you?
    test
  2. Sincere313

Sincere313 Realist of them all

The way I feel, ex's are ex's for a reason. If our relationship was so A1, than we would still remain as one. So, all that being friends and shit afterwards is out with me, that's just how I feel. I'm speaking on this because I've done it and realize it's not helping me or him out because all those old feelings will still be there, ESPECIALLY if you're still intimate with each other still. Recently, my ex finally admitted to me that the child he was denying for the past THREE years was his. What hurts me the most is, he knew from the BEGINNING, and he doesn't even do shit for that child. Even though we ain't together, it hurt me because this nigga basically was lying to me for three fuckin' years. I've known him since I was 15, and I'll be 22 this year. He was my first sex partner, first love, all dat mushy shit. Whatever feelings that I've had for him are dead, it could never go back to how him and I use to be.
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Recently, my ex finally admitted to me that the child he was denying for the past THREE years was his.

That's some cold shit right there. How could you deny your kid cause you want to keep your woman. How would you have reacted if he would of just told you the truth ?
    test
  4. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I can't say that it would impact our friendship because I don't still have feelings for him based on that previous relationship we had. He's a friend now & that creates a new relationship that isn't based on the same values. Does that make any sense? lol
    test
  5. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

^Yeah, it does. I agree.
    test
  6. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

Mr. Rip is a woman??
    test
  7. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

No, he just hasn't mastered the art of quoting.
    test
  8. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

Mr.Rip - you make so many womanly threads, i'm getting worried.
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

yes i feel you.
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol no need to worry home boy i love me some women and i love knowing whats on there mind. if you know whats on their mind half the battle is won you feel me?

nothing wrong with serving them and feeding their souls right?

back in the day i use to come at them in here on some other shit lol
    reminiscing about the alley lol i was the man in there lol.

now i just like getting in there heads and getting to know them vs. flirting with them all the time like i use to.
    those was the good old days haha. i was RippaNova then lol

besides it's called ladies delight what better delight for them then me haha.
    test
  11. Sincere313

Sincere313 Realist of them all

I would have been hurt, of course. BUT..I would've felt better and respected him If he would've told me in the beginning instead of lying to me about the shit.
    test
  12. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

i feel you at least you would of been more understanding and could have dealt with it better.
    test
  13. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

That would totally irk me... I don't think I could look at him the same way if we are good friends now.
    test
  14. Speedy Gunzalez

Speedy Gunzalez Awareness is my Alias

LOL...wow, that just recently happened to me. It wasn't so bad for two reasons: (1) my ex and I don't really talk that often...we're cool but we're not really close; (2) I've always had a good suspicion that she cheated so hearing her admit it just confirmed it. I didn't really think any less of her.
    test
  15. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

Yea it would cause I'd only still be talking to my ex as a friend cause i felt during and after the relationship I could trust her.

If we were friends and she told me she cheated on me after our realtionship ended I wouldn't remain friends cause the truth is if you knew then what you know now you wouldn't have nothing to do with them after the relationship ended.
    test
  16. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.