Would ANYONE down for a PREDICTIONS LEAGUE?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by LungZzZ, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

Oh you mean like just writing "I suck" or something much more creative? I thought yall meant like a banner type sig.
    test
  2. LungZzZ

It is a good idea lets get it sorted here b4 the league starts. Any ideas Galatea?
    test
  3. LungZzZ

Nice to see you Dogmeat!!!!

We need 1 more person. I have PMs awaiting reply so HOPEFULLY the people are willing to message me back saying no instead of just never replying lmao.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

I don't think there's a banner option, tbh. More along the lines of finding a hilarious avy a person would have to proudly rock for an agreed period of time (a month, or to the next mma event).

DemiGod's really creative when it comes to punishment siggys....the one time a poster lost to me via private bet, he rocked a girly princess-esque avy. So..:scared:
    test
  5. LungZzZ

Perfect, DemiGod, maybe you should decide what the WORST person every event has to wear until the upcoming event. I think we would need everyones approval though, because I didn't mention that in the message I sent everyone.
    test
  6. LungZzZ

We need 1 more person. I want to get this going while the buzz is still there.
    test
  7. LungZzZ

All replies came back, This is the nine were getting. I will make the general Page tonight/tomorrow, where our stats will be kept from All the predictions, I'll PM Makabreli about it as well because I may need his help.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.