Would anyone be surprised to see the cavs get swept in it the finals.

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by MC propaganda, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

And the Spurs don't win back to back championships. Lmao @ calling that before the offseason begins. If the Mavs complete the Billups S&T deal then say goodbye to the western conference. Yes I'm talking about the same Mavs that lost to the 8 seed this year.
    test
  2. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

S&T I'm guessing that's Stackhouse & Terry..correct?

That would fuck their lineup up...seriously, they'd have less chance beating us then...giving up their BEST bench player and Terry...for Billups, nahhh..bad move, but go head Cuban!
    test
  3. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

S&T=Sign and Trade
    test
  4. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

we gettin swept i have 0% faith in them now
    test
  5. G-Rob da great

Yes. The rumored deal I saw was Terry and Devin Harris for Billups S&T. Billups is going to be a massive upgrade for them at point and he'll bring the leadership that Chokewitzki currently lacks.
    test
  6. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Well I'll be danged... maybe Lebron heard me.

He dubbed the Spurs 'a world power.'

About time he was humble. This will be good for him in the long run.
    test
  7. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

umm he always humble what the fuck u mean? He too humble god dammit. He kept sayin the pistons were a awesome team
    test
  8. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

pretty unlikely rumor considering dumars is willing to pay the big bucks to hold on to him, has been saying it since ecf he didnt intend to let him go, chauncy also said he isnt going nowhere and that the pistons are his first option, no if's ands or buts.
    test
  9. hiphop4govener2

hiphop4govener2 Active Member

I'm shootin babies no if ands or maybes.
    test
  10. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

The Pistons were better than the Cavs. The Bulls were better than the Cavs. The Pistons should be in the finals but they just failed to finish the deal. Took a nap and let a sorry ass team beat them.

The Cavs aren't fit to hold the west's 6th seed's strap. And LeBron is getting CARRIED by the rest of his team, so don't tell me he got them there with his fucking layups.

This guy has made TWO shots this series that werent layups or freethrows. That's hilarious.
    test
  11. G-Rob da great

Has that been since the postseason? Ben Wallace had a similar stance last year until they failed in the postseason and Chicago decided to overpay him.
    test
  12. G-Rob da great

[funny] Wow.
    test
  13. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Lebron has failed miserably in his Finals test. And I don't wanna hear shit about the Spurs stifling defense, either... great players are supposed to get around that... they're supposed to be able to create their own shot. Point blank, Lebron is stoppable because his game is predictable... he shouldn't even be in the same paragraph as Jordan right now. I still think he's good, but he's got MUCH to learn.
    test
  14. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Lebron wants to be an Icon.

That nigga aint humble.
    test
  15. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

Yeah it has, just a couple days ago is when i read the new dumars interview speaking on it, i think it was on yahoo sports or pistons.com, ben was ready to go, he said so himself because he didnt agree with flip saunders non defensive strategy and got into it with a flip a few times near the end of the playoffs/season. The only alternative he gave to staying was if they could outdo the offer. He didnt wanna be a piston as long as flip saunders was coaching unless a huge check was gonna be given.

it hasnt changed, the recent interview from dumars where he said he'll do what it takes to keep chauncy, and chauncy still wanting to say. And billups saying his first option will always be the pistons, no if's ands or buts was right after they lost the efc.

He'll pay the bigger amount for chauncy if he had to unlike ben, hes already stated that much, chauncy is our leader and i think dumars realizes this team will collapse without him, hes not gonna give him up, if it happens, id be hugely surprised to see it the way dumars is talking. Chauncy seems pretty 95 percent to stay, i think itd take a hell of a deal to ditch him, the dallas offer doesnt sound legit enough to me for either side, not because neither team would benefit, but their game styles are slightly different and neither are as big in the clutch as billups, or as poised imo, or as comfortable with the lineup we have now

already took a huge readjustment to get used to webbers slingshot passes and gameplay, i dont think it would be wise to reformat the team as heavily as that, wouldnt be the worst trade i ever heard of though, just dont think its going to happen, we'll see i suppose, i read the shawn marion for rasheed wallace trade too, i almost wouldnt mind that either as much as i love sheed, but i dont think marion has enough length, that would hurt us.
    test
  16. G-Rob da great

Please tell me one time you've seen LeBron cocky or overly confident after or before any game. Thanks for participating.
    test
  17. G-Rob da great

I was hoping he would want to leave lmao.
    test
  18. Tar Heel

Tar Heel 704/QC Representative

the spurs are stacked, the cavs....arent

the only suprise is that the cavs got to the finals
    test
  19. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

THE LeBroom!
    test
  20. cyphamasta