Would anyone be surprised to see the cavs get swept in it the finals.

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by MC propaganda, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

I knows its unlikely, but its starting to look more likely.

This is pretty embarrassing, again. Sad cause i was hoping they would give the spurs a series. That maybe that confidence of the broken dow uncoached pistons series would carry over, doesnt look like the case though, they're making the cavs look awful for three quarters of play, only time the cavs look decent is near the middle of the fourth quarter

But they're making the cavs look like they dont belong here, which in a way that could be argued with a nobody wizards team, ass nets team. and then a pistons a team who was uninspired, uncoached, and with a cocky attitude.

Worst part is, i dont know if they'll even make it back to eastern conference finals next year, with a somewhat better more experienced bulls squad, healthy heat squad, and a pistons squad you cant ever really count out. Arenas and butler should both be back next year strong. Plus no telling what teams will rise out of the darkness after the draft with ogden and what not.

Should be interesting, hopefully the cav can get atleast a game or so.

but i wouldnt be surprised to see a sweep, They're dominating the cavs in almost every aspect and shutting the cavs down, something the pistons couldnt do this year, alot of that thanks to coaching.

Boy i wish we had popovich :p

This spurs team is nasty, he keeps them poised. Reminds me of the pistons under larry brown with better offense.
    test
  2. MC propaganda

LOL this fourth quarter cut down is starting to become their third quarter woes.

they figure out how to play like this during the game instead of when the spurs give up, they might get a game or two afterall
    test
  3. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

lol..shit pisses me off how slack the Spurs play in the ••h
    test
  4. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

Manu is that guy
    test
  5. MC propaganda

yeah, but unlike the pistons, they wake up and realize, this isnt ok, and still hang on to win pretty convincingly. Its pretty bad when you can have the cavs go on a run like that and still be up convincingly though lol, thats how you know you're dominating the game.

The spurs are actually looking fun to watch.

Dismantling guys.

Come back larry brown! :p
    test
  6. Thoughtz

Dude is my hero..him & Horry

How bout those block shots Horry got mannnn wtf ANOTHER ONE

haha dude is playin like he's 22 again!
    test
  7. Thoughtz

You might be able to get Brown back lol...not like he's in a great position now.

I'm glad the Cavs came back, we're not invincible!
    test
  8. MC propaganda

i doubt it, i think we're stuck the flip saunders bitch ass for another season, the guy with the record breaking stat of zero adjusments per game. ZAPG. :p
    test
  9. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

I think most are expecting the Cavs to get swept.

nobody really even knows how they got this far?....Oh. Yeah, fucking Pistons and the rest of the east. The Memphis Grizzlies would be playing in the finals if they were in the east.
    test
  10. Kadeem Burke

Kadeem Burke The Servant

funny thing is, the spurs already have the trophy painted on their half court haha
    that should be motivation enough for the cavs

but i agree, the big three (duncan, manu & tony) are too much for the young cavs
    test
  11. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

I'd be surprised if we got swept. Yea we gettin dismantled but it's still a 7 game series. if we don't win 2 games i will be disappointed. I'm really tired of hearing how the east is so crap tho. the only teams in the west that could have challenged us would have been the spurs,mavs,suns. everybody else would have got it 4-1
    test
  12. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

Grizz wouldn't make the playoffs in the east.

It isn't the AFC and NFC where you can go a season without playing every single team.

Cavs were 19-11 against western conference teams (best among east teams).

LeBron.
    test
  13. G-Rob da great

Me too. Nobody said anything about the crappy east when Miami won it last year (they played the Nets, a .500 Bulls team and the Pistons who were about the same last year).
    test
  14. G-Rob da great

It's not uncommon for teams to have that on court during the NBA finals. Have you ever watched the NBA finals before?

[​IMG]
    test
  15. G-Rob da great

I'd be extremely surprised to see them get swept. Wouldn't be surprised to see them hold serve.
    test
  16. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

bring out the lebroom!

no, but i hope they win a game. i hope they win 4 actually.
    test
  17. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

After I read that I knew the kid was a bird brain. I didn't even bother to respond.
    test
  18. Thoughtz

lmao me either Purp..I was gonna, then I was like nahh...he doesn't know any better. ha
    test
  19. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

You can't say that the Cav's don't belong here, in the Finals.

They were the best team coming out of the East.

But they aren't remotley in the same neighborhood as the Spurs, not even in the same State, barely in the same Country. (I'm making an analogy for those dumb asses who will say, well no duh one is in Texas and the other is in Clevelnad.

A Spurs sweep would not be a suprise because the cream always rises to the top.

When you guys saw Lebron score 48 points on Detriot, I saw 4 Detriot players standing by watching him go to the rim.

That shit was not happening against the Spurs and see all of Lebron's majesty now?

It's not a knock on Lebron, ONLY the TRUE JORDAN, would be pressing the Spurs.

Lebron needs to bend knee to the Spurs and stop saying the Cavs need to 'give more effort.' The Cav's are younger and hungrier, what more effort can they give? They're just up against a superior team.

I'm just sad that when history looks back on this Spurs Dynasty people will say that the East was weak, instead of realizing how great the Spurs are.

They have this other notch no team has, Detriot sorta did a few years back.

The Spurs need a rival to bring out their best because the Spurs are doing enough to kill the Cavs and then coasting the rest of the way.

Back to Back, I'm calling it now, save this thread for next year.
    test
  20. G-Rob da great

I dunno, I thought Scottie Pippen was a pretty good guy to have as a teammate. Think he's any better than Illgauskas and Larry Hughes?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.