Worst/wierdest/memorable Video Game GLITCHES you've seen?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Toucan_Sam1, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toucan_Sam1

Toucan_Sam1 aka 2can Shakur

I've seen several over the years, but the one that stuck to memory is the Missingno cheat in the original POkemon games for hte Game Boy

it gave you immense power, but if you "captured" it and stored it in your file, it corrupted your data.
    test
  2. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Weirdest shit i've seen was some dudes actually putting the glitch onto a multiplayer match on halo 2. These guys made the snipers automatic, and were able to shift pieces of the map. They put huuuuge rocks around their flag so we couldnt get to it. It was amazing, 2 people in the game from each team were invincible and i was one of em. They completely re-modeled our base. Only seen that shit happen once, mustve been some hardcore programers.
    test
  3. Jabba-Jaw

Jabba-Jaw Custom User Title

i hate people who fuck around with glitches on multiplayer games..makes me sick

like on battlefield 2 when some dickhead is shooting you from the inside of a wall

ruins the fun for everyone
    test
  4. Toucan_Sam1

or hack......starcraft brood war, there's plenty of them muffuckaz on battle net
    test
  5. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

in zelda ocarina of time, there was a place near the castle that you could climb and get onto a ledge that you arent supposed to go on. it's really hard to do. but you get to roam around the castle in places you arent supposed to see, and theres a place where the ground stops and its just infinite sky up and down.
    test
  6. Toucan_Sam1

^there's also some kind of way to see a StarFox spaceship inside the village your home village.....but it's accesible only through a cheat device like Game Shark i think
    test
  7. yo momma 5th

yo momma 5th New Member

Tony Hawks when it would sorta make you stick and you could keep doing combos. It rarely ever let you land it, but when you did, it was game over.
    test
  8. A-Doff Spitler

A-Doff Spitler Nick My Lutz

Yeah it seems like every Tony Hawk games has glitches. THUG2 Had one of the wierdest glitches I seen. After jumping off the dragon head you could do a grab trick land it and It wouldn't end the combo so you can do a ass of shit and still in the same combo. With this glitch I would bust like 5,000,000 pt combos. Then again without the glitch I do 2,000,000 pt combos.
    test
  9. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

Speaking of Ocarina of Time, there was that one hole you could drop down. Throw your boomerang and get a skulltulla and backflip out of it. You could keep doing that until you were maxed.
    test
  10. Toucan_Sam1

^is that a real glitch u've seen/tried by yourself, or is it some shit u just read or heard about

cuz i got that game and i aint heard nothin like that
    test
  11. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Missingno! I lost a cartridge to that bastard. It'll randomly erase itself every now and then for no reason.

One of the things I found weirdest was that Missingno was a 'Bird' pokemon, which doesn't actually exist in the game. You only find 'Flying', never 'Bird'.
    test
  12. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

I've done it countless times, works like a charm. It let's you go get all those rewards from the cursed family.
    test
  13. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

i remember i caught missingo...then all the text in teh game turned into scrambled dots.. and i would fuck up others peoples cartriges by using missingo in a battle.
    test
  14. Toucan_Sam1

I feel your pain bro. I foolishly captured Missingno, and by the end of 6th grade, my blue version was totally corrupted.
    test
  15. Tha Cunnysmythe

^What happened to yours? Other than switching on one day and finding it blank, nothing happens to mine. But it's not worth starting a new game because it's so massive that it's bound to happen as soon as you make real progress.

Dreadful-ass motherfucker! [funny] BRILLIANT idea!
    test
  16. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Any game where you can fall into an endless "blue hell"

WWF Attitude - I had a gameshark code to make nude wrestlers [funny]
    test
  17. Tha Cunnysmythe

I'll say. Morrowind was notorious for that. In the biggest, most important city in the game (Vivec), if you jumped enough you'd fall through every level of the city, through the floor, through the sea into nothing. Thing is, jumping is more than twice as fast as walking, so you're constantly jumping everywhere you go. Pain in the ass.
    test
  18. Omnipotnth

Omnipotnth New Member

Oh there's countless glitches in Maniac Mansion. For example my favorite one was when you get captured, and when Nurse Edna takes you to the dungeon, if you time it just right, Charles Westmoreland will actually make an appearance.
    test
  19. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

the w-item cheat from final fantasy 7.

the leisure suit larry game for ps2, breasts were visible but puss was censored but there's 1 part of the game where u peek in some showers thru a hole in the wall, if u turn the cam all the way u get 1 chick that's completely uncensored.
    test
  20. Toucan_Sam1

I caught the Missingo and saved it into my file. It wasn't nothin at first, just the text on the Pokemon League Hall Of Fame got fucked up.

But a few months later, like literally on the last day of Grade 6, I come home, turn it on, and the "Nintendo" logo didn't appear. The whole game was totally destroyed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.