Worldwide Currency System to be Presented to US by EU Leaders

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by KingMenace, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

Gee, I guess some of you can't call it a "conspiracy theory" any longer.

Here is a clip from AFP.

YouTube - Worldwide Currency System to be Presented to U.S.A. by EU Leaders

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.•••••••••••••/?p=5387

test
  2. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

test
  3. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

http://www.info wars.com/?p=5387

take out spaces of course.
    test
  4. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

I told yall last year this was coming and the year before that. Next thing is the one world religion worshiping on sunday.
    test
  5. CharmSmoker

CharmSmoker Illest RM Poster

^ yup cuz they following pagan idols, and the sabbath is Saturday. Alot of people about to die man
    test
  6. MrGod

MrGod New Member

I doubt the US would agree to that, and especially with our "crisis" going on right now and the elections and such, it just seems like a bad idea to discuss this.
    test
  7. TheReturn

Lol @ one world religion. Good luck explaining that to the 2 billion Muslims and Catholics.
    test
  8. Anonmuz

Do you not know that by introducing this proposal that just makes it that obvious?!

With this in effect, the bio-chip implants are gonna happen, and anyone who refuses them wont be able to buy, trade or sell.

they are atacking our basic needs bka food, shelter, protection. The shit that we really need to survive.

So the one world religion is obvious.
    test
  9. Anonmuz

Oh yea and Martial Law's being projected in about 2 years or even real sooner. once the dollar completly craps out and people are acting crazy when rations are introduced, Martial Law IS gonna knock ya door down.

You can thank your President Woodrow Wilson for selling America out to the Central Bank aka Europe aka Parliment aka The Queen of England.
    test
  10. TheReturn

I'm not saying a global currency would never happen, in fact, I wouldn't mind if it did. As long as there isn't a Federal Reserve type instituition able to print it and control rates and global debt and such, I don't really see anything wrong with it.

And I'm not saying a global religion would never happen, I just said good luck enforcing it when so many people say otherwise. Until we can peacefully unite around science as the true "religion" we will forever be bound by poverty, racism, and war.
    test
  11. Anonmuz

Also the Bible told us of the unifying of the nations.
    test
  12. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

I am going to make this relatively short since I am heading to bed, but I can elaborate later.

The long-standing goals of the international power elite has been the creation of a one world government, currency and military. This recent and ongoing economic crisis did not simply happen overnight, but was planned to happen and is the result of years of manipulation of the markets via the world central banks. They always create the problems to then offer the solution, and the solution always results in the further centralization of power in the hands of those that control the system to meet their ends. If they did not create the problems to justify their pre-planned "solutions," people would be outraged and there would be much opposition. So they must create the crisis so the people are willing to go along with whatever solution is offered up. The solution is presented as being in the best interests of the people, when often the exact opposite is the case.

Because of the publics lack of understanding, due largely to the media and public education (indoctrination) system, which is designed to keep the public ignorant and uninformed, people really have no idea about what's going on or how the system works. They have no real clue about how any of this happened and believe that, at the very worst, it's the result of mere incompetence and greed, when nothing could be further from the truth. Therefore, most people will believe whatever they're told by the media and think their so-called "leaders" are working to solve the problem, when in fact their leaders are nothing more than mouthpieces for the very same people responsible for creating the problem to begin with.

So we're being told the solution to this contrived and engineered crisis is a "new world financial order," which will no doubt place more control in the hands of he people who are behind this crisis. They have openly called for such a system going back many, many years.

The re engineering of the global economy goes along with the plan to create an entirely new global system -- a New World Order where national sovereignty is relinquished in place of a world fascistic dictatorship where freedom of expression is crushed and free will becomes a thing of the past.
    test
  13. AcrophySoorry

AcrophySoorry New Member

1SurgeryAndSurgeons.Com : Good website on Sugery related questions

A very different website that I came across. It is related to your questions specific in nature to surgeries. You can post your questions related to any problem that deals with any surgery problems or if you are seeking any surgery done but have questions in your mind. good information as most of the people post very good questions that are related to our every day life.
    So do checkout and bookmark to see from time to time to see new answers posted
    Thanks

You can see it here at Surgery & Surgeon
    test
  14. Dj Cryptick

Dj Cryptick New Member

do you think that the rockafellers are behind this?

=O
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.