Worldstar to start its own battle league? "Worldstar Battle Grind"

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Ness Lee, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reznick

reznick New Member

I just got a cannon attachment for my floating door
    test
  2. Mister SeLL

Mister SeLL Sweet A Pew

test
  3. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

illz got some heavy pull around rm, not even foreman can fuck with him
    test
  4. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

test
  5. Mave2

Mave2 Active Member

Ah yes, ripoff report is boss. When I got into careerbuilder and monster .com for jobs I found them by googling companies so I wouldn't be scammed. This website helped me as I checked the day before I worked for this bullshit company.

Why did Foreman get banned?
    test
  6. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

illz have about 2-3 post in the thread.

EF has about triple that.

if illz were d-lor, him n foreman would be 60+ post deep by now, net arguing.

what does it all mean?
    test
  7. RMackMilly

RMackMilly New Member

Hello, to my hater fan base...

World Star Battle Grind will be June 4th at 718 Unlimited - The topic of every barbershop and beauty salon. Notice how all the league owners scared as fuck with all the promotion "World Star Battle Grind" is getting.

What makes World Star Battle Grind better then these fuck boy leagues who don't know there hand from there ass.

1st) Trophies will be awarded to each victory battler, 3 ft tall and sponsored by a company.

2nd) Special guest judges that have a name in hip hop as well as VIP host during each event.

3rd) This league is open to any battler from any of these fuck boy leagues that take months to put videos up.

4th) World Star Battle Grind videos will be up in three days after battle is done.

5th) Syndication Platforms and placement of video on World Star Hip Hop, Baller Status, Global Grind, All Hip Hop and the official site World Star Battle Grind. Hmmmmm Lets continue....

6th) Our own clothing for each battler as well as battler profiles and rank system to be in running for $15,000....

7th) Same implement I put into Utica Battle League I will be putting into World Star Battle Grind. On that note lets do the history with this fuck boy league of long neck geeks and homo's that like suck my dick type music....

a) During the first lets say 5 UBL events "Artist Promotion Multimedia Music Network was an official sponsor of the League"

b) With one day notice this business man here "ME" got a city permit to shut down a city park for the event that took place at Procter Park.

c) Website development, promotion & marketing for most of the beginning events was from Anarchy Creation, another design firm I own "HATERS".

d) First time in history a city Mayor comes to a battle league and approves it calling it a new form of art. I got him there.

e) This one is funny, they used it in many beginning of there battle promotions, The Limo was got by yours truly R. Mack Milly from Angel Ride Limo as a sponsor.

f) Professional Photographer Mr. Tommie Mason joined the Artist Promotion Multimedia Music Network to enhance it's photography presence with professional film being taken sponsored and got by who R. Mack Milly.

g) Taj Mahal came through for "R. Mack Milly" as a favor to support me in what I was doing as a promoter, We don't like Jus One and if he had showed up that day it would have been a wrap.

h) All the drama in UBL was stop by yours truly "ME".

8th) Magazine, Digital Distribution of MP3's, Photo Shoot all done by World Star Battle Grind on Location. ;

9th) We have our own radio station which will broadcast World Star Battle Grind live.

THIS IS A BREAK NOTE: Expendable's logo use to let these other league fuck boyz know how easy it will be to take them out, Your leagues are expendable bird ass fruit cakes. June 1st new site and everything will be up, I just don't want the same shit that happen to kollision's to happen to me with Jus One taking ideas and using them "Fuck Outta Here". Do note from day one I said fuck grind time now, even to bitch ass administrators faces and nothing was said back. They all battlers with out ID and green cards....

11th) Should I even continue nope I'll let these fuck boyz keep sweating me, more promotion fags ya'll my mouth pieces so get the word out there. LOL

Thanks to everyone who does support the league, I've done good as a business man and all these rumors of snitching and leaving cuz of kollision is funny to me, I told multiple people in his camp I would put $2,000 up to back up my words of kicking his ass, and speaking of ass some one should ask kollision about jail and getting butt fucked, nasty to know but even the CO's co signed the story and the video will be out soon. Also tell him to tell you guys bout the dick he was sucking in rome, then a year later the kid knew him by a different name and he got blown the fuck up. They all support that suck my dick type movement, I'm not wit it. Real Know Real, and these bitch dudes are fake. Someone also ask him who was the first person he called when he had beef "ME" again, dang I'm such a person huh...... Wait it don't stop there lets name blast When Heem said fuck your dead sister you didn't do shit cause you soft like baby wipes my dude. Don't you hate when white boyz try to be so black.... Get a grip on life, my shit is in music and I'm already out there in the business. Ya'll just hating cause I'm taking over your business and ain't shit stopping me.

Fuck outta here....lol
    Yours Truly

The Official R. Mack Milly

Also all those messages on YouTube are the same cause I'm using a YouTube Blaster program fuck boyz, get with the program or be like Grind There Time Slow Now when I come around with the ultimate rap league that is true to the battlers fuck the business bitches I work and do me to grind on these lames. kick dust and eat shoe.
    test
  8. reznick

reznick New Member

test
  9. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

I'm late, but oooooh shit
    test
  10. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

i predict a HOF thread
    test
  11. RMackMilly

RMackMilly New Member

Come on now since 2007, this was a black ball move done from someone in africa. R U Serious Keep the hate comig fuck boyz lol
    test
  12. teacozy

teacozy New Member

one of two being added tomorrow, tbh
    test
  13. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

didnt read yet but ooooh shit :funny::funny::funny:
    test
  14. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

hahahahhahahahahhahhahahah
    that is so cute.

on da real tho-
    why do you have Q from WSHH listed as your business partner when he doesn't know who you are and denies any involvement whatsoever with you?

come on now
    test
  15. RMackMilly

RMackMilly New Member

Thats funny we laughing at you right now as I've put more videos on world star then any of you fuck boyz
    test
  16. RMackMilly

RMackMilly New Member

Try to figure out who the fuck I am on WSHH and its alias before you comment you might hurt yourself....

Lush Softy Drink
    Can I get a fucking straw lol
    test
  17. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

ok, but Q doesn't cosign you using his or wshh's name to put on any battles so why you gotta be fraudulent...

tisk tisk.. might not be the best look, but ay.. what do i know?

your hilarious tho..

I aint even mad atcha..

I know your a big fan too, so its all love.

Best of luck to ya

;)
    test
  18. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

aaayooooo

can someone PLEASE give me a hit of what this guy is smokin???

we need to party together bro, cuz you are havin the most funnnn!

ahhahahahhah
    awesome
    test
  19. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

I want a 3ft tall trophy supported by a company.. Can I battle do, mister?
    test
  20. RMackMilly

RMackMilly New Member

Mr. Brooklyn

What happen, everyone has mouth but no action now.... Lush puppy hop off my dick and worry bout your league dig. If anything come out to see how shit is done.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.