Worldstar to start its own battle league? "Worldstar Battle Grind"

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Ness Lee, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

lol cuzzo is SUUUUPER trippin and is finna fuq around and catch a NASSSTY law suit..

he has NO PERMISSION from WSHH, GTN, or anyone else to pull this shit..

THIS IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH WSHH in any way...

dont even sweat it.

shits kinda hilarious actually

World Star Battle Grind-
    The Ultimate King

hahahhaahh
    fuck up outta here
    test
  2. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

^^^ why would they need GT's permission?

edit: cause grind in name?
    test
  3. realtalk101

realtalk101 Patriots>>>

because they run this shit
    test
  4. Mister SeLL

Mister SeLL Sweet A Pew

exactly...
    i been askin him for months "when you doin an event", cuz i know he's never doing shit...he claims that theyre havin tryouts in early june in nyc...first event is in upstate ny a week later...its b.s....NOT HAPPENING.
    test
  5. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

well, they would need World Star's permission, with whom they have ZERO affiliation.. and yall need to reach their pitch.. it says GRIND TIME NOW all over their site and they are trying to front.. they slipped in afew other mistakes which makes them liable for law suit, but I aint gonna speak on what they are.. dont trip tho..

I honestly think the whole thing is funny, I aint even trippin..
    test
  6. Mister SeLL

Mister SeLL Sweet A Pew

yeah, he namedrops gtn all the time, lush is right tho, i know him personally...and he has ZERO connection to worldstar...he's a fake, big on internet scams
    test
  7. MC_Akademix

MC_Akademix Active Member

Yeah with headlines like "OMG VIDEO OF THE WEEK (Y'all goin' to hell if you laugh at this): Domincan retard gets beaten up at the Bronx zoo!" it's hard to argue with that

AK
    test
  8. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

all duh baddul leegz r n trubbul yo
    test
  9. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

god. damn. jadakiss and papoose hosting the battles? holy.

the name is the worst tho wtf...
    test
  10. Mister SeLL

Mister SeLL Sweet A Pew

its fake. LMAO
    test
  11. Castain

Castain New Member

their website header says "World Star Hip Hop Official Ultimate Battle League on it's Grind Time"

facebook says..

"The Official Ultimate Battle League on it own Major Grind During it's Time right now. Get with World Star Battle Grind as Jadakiss & Papoose host the official battles in all of United States of America as every league sends 5 of there best if they dare. http://www.worldstarbattlegrind.com/"
    test
  12. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

this dude literally just sent me a message on youtube saying

"Hello, LOE PESCI

This is just to inform people I've retired from Utica Battle League while it was at it's peak. Artist Promotion Multimedia Music Network will no longer sponsor UBL, We have come to a deal with World Star Hip Hop to create World Star Battle Grind (Http://www.youtube.com/worldstarbattlegrind) on facebook (World Star Battle Grind | Facebook) please support our move by subscribing to my channel and adding me, Our first battle will be in June with guest host Jadakiss & Papoose with special judges Craze Colon, Taj Mahal, Young Hustle. The location will be for VIP Memberships only to World Star Battle Grind. For more information contact me on facebook at Ruben Burgos | Facebook

Thank You to all my true people, I've appreciated the support since day one and want to bring the most official ultimate battle league on its own grind time now and im not talking bout them other leagues, lol Holla

Truly R. Mack Milly"
    test
  13. Mister SeLL

Mister SeLL Sweet A Pew

he's mad becuz i called him out for having such a fake league...he's been "working on this shit" for a year...and had 3 subscribers...now he's up to 9...tryna get them followers!
    test
  14. Mister SeLL

Mister SeLL Sweet A Pew

...and he got kicked out of the ubl shit for always talkin shit about grindtime...when me and kollision both fuck with grindtime...

he also was beefin wit jusone for a minute...he talks shit about grindtime all the time..he's a piece of shit tbh.
    test
  15. Madd Illz

Madd Illz Member

didn'r read through all the comments so I am sorry if this was already stated but here is my side. couple months ago, this guy comes out and starts promoting world star battle league dot com or something like that and we checked with world star. They confirmed it to be fake and I purchased the domain name so he couldn't get this fake site up.

Today, I get the same email forwarded to me that was sent to pesci. This time, he was smart enough to buy the domain first lol but I just got an email by worldstar themselves claiming to not know of this league. They do not cosign the shit and neither does Grind Time Now or anyone else for that matter. This is some faggot trying to start up a league using all our names. Just when you think people couldn't sink any lower...smh
    test
  16. Madd Illz

Madd Illz Member

and sorry to burst your bubble ness lee. Don't worry though, the next biggest battle league will come around soon enough so you can be eager to jump ship again.
    test
  17. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

"Artist Promotion Multimedia Music Network"

LOOOOOOOOOOL
    test
  18. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

I just found my new sig.
    test
  19. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Damn it, where's my new sig?
    test
  20. WillyHova

WillyHova New Member

Tbh it doesn't matter if it happens now or not... the takeover is coming soon I already made a thread about this last month... I said either battlers r gonna hustle their own shit or someone bigger then these nickle n dime promoters is gonna take an interest in this shit n take it over.... lmfao at the responses I got were like nope... won't happen etc... now the same people on here like ya ya ya...lol... I really need to start dumbing my posts down so some of the slow crowd can understand smh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.