Worldstar to start its own battle league? "Worldstar Battle Grind"

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Ness Lee, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mistake

Mistake Dougie Darko

from now on im only watching world star battle grind.. Sounds the really real for real.. So more original fah real i want a shirt coz that shit so real on the grind like skateboarders.. Hope real talent like young kev make the most of this.. Silly white kids.. Tbrfh omg imo .. Etc etc
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  2. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

Don't gotta catch feelings either

You do this alot Erik

xx
    test
  3. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Touché

GS revoked
    test
  4. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Why would this affect other leagues unless WorldStar is going to make you sign non compete clauses which would be funny. The only thing a new league can do is maybe raise the price for top tier battlers. It will maybe cause leagues to go out and develop new stars.

SO this guy is just frauding or is WorldStar lying. Well Im sure WorldStar will nip it in the bud as it’s there name getting used.

Lush how do you guys not have weed cats. I was sure you would be the first to get weed cats. Step your game up.
    test
  5. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

i did some design work for u

please send a limo full of cash and trophies to my house asap

[​IMG]
    test
  6. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

Get off my turf this is my client asshole
    test
  7. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

hahaha
    test
  8. Grandiose

Grandiose five large

lmaoooo URL>WBG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flip Top>Eli Porter> gt
    test
  9. 315AMMUSIC

315AMMUSIC Well-Known Member

I'll sign up for that Meagan Good and Lily Thai pussy. Good incentives here, bro.
    test
  10. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

i'm down with a smile to kill you offline

i still have ur address from that time you bought a CrunkGhostNow t-shirt and coffee mug
    test
  11. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

I've litterally just recieved a goon squad t shirt i had made for when i battle deffinition

i wonder how much i can get for it in middle earth
    test
  12. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

Fuck CrunkGhostNow. It's all about CrunkGrindStarOfTheDot now
    test
  13. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

that logo is stupid as fuck..

test
  14. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

This dude says "When I get back to Utica i'm shuttin the town down" or whatever

Dude's been on the westside frontin like he's on BK. I'ma go to his crib today.

edit - IN* bk
    test
  15. BasedDIGLETT

BasedDIGLETT KINGLETT

kollision if u beat him up we will all pay u
    test
  16. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

test
  17. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

T'was a joke you tutu wearing britbro
    test
  18. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

their angle is they already got every ignorant nigga from all over the world tuning in to see bitches fight, bums fall down, and the new Lil Wayne behind the scenes video - its guaranteed clicks for them, even with horrible talent.

not to mention the racist trolls will eat that shit up.

clicks for days.
    test
  19. sarakana

sarakana Well-Known Member

We pay to much mind to things we need not to pay attention .... theres work to be done .. and reading this dam thread and letting it get anyone mad or in fact make anyone with any importance step out of line..smdh.. we gotta a lot of work to do and the same ppl who say stay off RM with things to say ...are doing so..great job guys..

glad to see everyone wants the same things we have..and are willing to attempt to take the hard work put in by these IMPORTANT leagues and act as if its all for them and it is there..the name down screemzzz bootleg..and we are paying way to much mind to it..1
    test
  20. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

I posted my phone number.. he added me on facebook several months ago.. hasn't figured out how to do that, yet is gangsta enough to send me this pm on rapmusic while I was bashing pussyhole-

You talk mad shit Im daring you to come out here June 4th. Come on gangster.... Lets see how LA rides on your ass, connections are a mother fucker and you think Im letting you slide, bet your bottom dollar I'll have you on footage getting your ass wiped pussy

hahahaha

I literally laughed when I saw a pm from him..

my response-

LMAO

I dont even think I came at ol boy that sideways but apparently his goat has been gotten.

I dont play the online thug game, never got much into gta (grove st all day hahaha).. but Im always down for the lost sacred art of adult conversation...

world star battle league debuting on tio hector's blog with limos sounds hella crunk tho.. i aint finna front...

its always funny when an outsider/wannabe with a google voice account, lack of sex life, a veil of feined industry connects, a huge fan boyish obsession, and way too much time on their hands attempts to make a cute baby step move and shits all over themselves in front of everyone..

Its ok.. you'll either learn, master the custodial arts your ancestors dna bestowed uppon you, or continue to be a source of amusement for us all.. until you realize what a tool you are and pick up the mop bucket again..

splash
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.