World strongest man Magnus Samuelsson Nutrition Guide

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by VishTaphney, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Positive Rep for this guys and ill try to find more stuff like this.

in the video below he says he takes creatine 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off basically cycling it for 1 month then going off it 1 month...I agree with him it stops the body from becoming dependant on it kinda how no xplod does after 3 weeks of usage.
    test
  2. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

test
  3. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

good shit
    test
  4. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

lol man that dude looks sorta fat imo.. no muscle definition or tone at all. dude relies wayyy too much on supplements

for some reason maltodextrin makes me break out (acne) so i stopped taking my n large 2. now i just focus on eating oatmeal n shit for my carbs
    test
  5. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

dude is actually one of the slimest strong man....no denying his power.

sugar makes people break out well i know when i used to drink soda like 4 times a week my skin was horrid and my face was bloated..now my face aint bloated especially since im eating clean and then i have cheat days on saturday and sunday.
    test
  6. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

haha i havent drank soda in over a year.. and all of my supplements have less than 7g of sugar. im very strict on myself when it comes to sugar because of that reason. thats why creatine mono didnt work for me. i didnt load it with dextrose for better transportation. but ya man, once i stopped n large, my skin has gotten better. lookin at the ingredient list, n large has 28g of sugar as well per serving, but i used to take 1/4 serving a day so that would be 7g which is nothing. sugar and maltodextrin = my kryptonite
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.